'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Been around 11 years and you honestly don’t know who AV is? Lol.
should I?
giphy.gif

@secking Given UGA is only taking 2 TE’s say all 3 of Theo, DW, and AG said they wanted in. Which two in your opinion would they pick?

It’s interesting that a lot of people behind the scenes think AG lands at Tennessee and DW lands at UGA. Atlanta Vol believes the opposite. Isn’t it possible Washington is telling everyone what they want to hear?

It’s interesting that a lot of people behind the scenes think AG lands at Tennessee and DW lands at UGA. Atlanta Vol believes the opposite. Isn’t it possible Washington is telling everyone what they want to hear?
Yeah, it makes me wonder if Kirby is pulling another one of his stunts in recruiting, and letting DW string our coaches along making them think he is ours.

Quite possible but as is “known,” DW is talking with other UGA recruits about playing with them and rumors he is recruiting for them. As @secking said, could be a hoax but seems like a lot of work doesn’t it?
Flip side, recruits have group chats amongst one another all the time, I’m sure he’s on one with our recruits as well. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out.

i dont get it with her. i love bangs, but, she just annoys the piss out of me for some reason. maybe its the hipster bull ****?

the rest of the cast is funny. she isnt. funniest part of the show is when they make fun of her. thats terrible
zooey, with them glasses and tights...daaaaaaammmnn.

Quite possible but as is “known,” DW is talking with other UGA recruits about playing with them and rumors he is recruiting for them. As @secking said, could be a hoax but seems like a lot of work doesn’t it?
Flip side, recruits have group chats amongst one another all the time, I’m sure he’s on one with our recruits as well. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out.
Much will depend on the season this year I think. If both Bama and UGA screw us with no lube again in the games I don't see us winning too many head to heads after Y2.

Curious why you give more credibility to UGA insiders with what they "know" than the TN insiders. Seems you are following their boards and asking SECking for confirmation. At the same time, it seems you're not giving what AV is reporting, which contradicts their "known", any credence. Am I reading this correctly?

Curious why you give more credibility to UGA insiders with what they "know" than the TN insiders. Seems you are following their boards and asking SECking for confirmation. At the same time, it seems you're not giving what AV is reporting, which contradicts their "known", any credence. Am I reading this correctly?

We ain’t got no insiders!

VN Store

Back