'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Yall need to come to our games on Fridays if you're in Metro ATL.

The McEachern game will be nuts this year, the schools are only about 5 miles apart. We are playing teams from Philadelphia and Orlando this year at home too.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Yall need to come to our games on Fridays if you're in Metro ATL.

The McEachern game will be nuts this year, the schools are only about 5 miles apart. We are playing teams from Philadelphia and Orlando this year at home too.
ain't fighting that Cobb County traffic.....

VolsAndBeerPlease - "Vols chances with Arik Gilbert getting better?"

Hubbs - "I think he's feeling the Vols a bit more, I still think it's an upset for the Vols to get him."

Price - "The longer it goes the better they are."

That you @Big Gucci Sosa?
I said earlier that is was basically the same type of recruitment as Tate. The longer he drags it, the more time it gives Tennessee to get 1-2 more of his Marietta teammates committed.(Ojulari, and depending where Stewart is on our board) and he’d have to go through his whole HS senior year with 3 of his HS teammates in his ear about Tennessee. I hope it goes to December

"Cade and Tate say hello" :mad:
Truth be known, Kirby has 22 of the 24 five star athletes in the SEC East. No way they don't have a bag man, right?
It's obvious that Coach P, our 12th choice for HC, isn't closing the gap between us and UGA in talent ............so far. He talks the talk but our brand right now is not appealing to these young kids. Odds are Gilbert is a Dawg unfortunately for us.

Truth be known, Kirby has 22 of the 24 five star athletes in the SEC East. No way they don't have a bag man, right?
It's obvious that Coach P, our 12th choice for HC, isn't closing the gap between us and UGA in talent ............so far. He talks the talk but our brand right now is not appealing to these young kids. Odds are Gilbert is a Dawg unfortunately for us.
Cry 😂

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
There's my guy!

Where did you get this false information?

VN Store

Back