'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

You take a guy with Gilbert’s skill set regardless. He would instant one the starting TE more than likely.
I somewhat agree. If he is going to be a major disruption and I have no idea if he would, you have to think about it. This team will play better when chemistry is top notch. I don't think that Heup will put up with players that damage it.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Please let me clarify too. I am personally not against marijuana. I have read to many accounts of people that were in extreme pain, that were saved from that. Even those that were steps away from suicide and turned back because marijuana was able to alleviate their pain. It may or may not have benefits for people not struggling with chronic pain too, but if you can get the benefits without putting smoke in your lungs then why would you choose to smoke it. If edibles get you the same or nearly equal benefits, why wouldn't you choose that route?

Please let me clarify too. I am personally not against marijuana. I have read to many accounts of people that were in extreme pain, that were saved from that. Even those that were steps away from suicide and turned back because marijuana was able to alleviate their pain. It may or may not have benefits for people not struggling with chronic pain too, but if you can get the benefits without putting smoke in your lungs then why would you choose to smoke it. If edibles get you the same or nearly equal benefits, why wouldn't you choose that route?
I have tried edibles, some things wok for some where as the same thing does nothing for another person. It might be the percentage cap of ingredients that they put on products. What I tried might have been too weak. I just know what works for me, I recently tore cartilage in my knee again, did it last year and thought it was healed and then I get out of bed to use bathroom and 2 steps and my knee came apart. So it keeps me from wanting pills. Still very uncomfortable sometimes painful but it helps to deal with it.

I have tried edibles, some things wok for some where as the same thing does nothing for another person. It might be the percentage cap of ingredients that they put on products. What I tried might have been too weak. I just know what works for me, I recently tore cartilage in my knee again, did it last year and thought it was healed and then I get out of bed to use bathroom and 2 steps and my knee came apart. So it keeps me from wanting pills. Still very uncomfortable sometimes painful but it helps to deal with it.

I consider myself more of a libertarian conservative on the marijuana issue. Especially if the choices are marijuana or opiates. I have a friend who's life has just been turned upside down by opiates. I wished he had just gone to weed, but the doctors put him on opiates. His wife finally divorced him, he never sees his kids, he is in and out of jail for petty theft charges trying to get money for heroin because it is cheaper than pills. If marijuana keeps you off of that **** then you smoke on brother.

How well would it work for someone suffering from Lou Gehrigs?
I would have to do the research. But I do have the profiles for the different terpenes and how they impact the body.
We have cannabanoid receptors in our body for a reason. Its because, when used intentionally and with proper knowledge, it is good medicine. Just like kratom, which I use for chronic pain (arthritis) and allowed me to avoid narcotics.

For some that are suffering, eating edibles is a challenge. I have to create exercise routines that help clients digest and process food.
Sometimes the trade off for combustible and the instant relief is worth it.

The Vols are back in play for Arik Gilbert?

FARRELL'S TAKE: FACT. Well, to an extent. I heard some in
Arik Gilbert's family don’t want him back at LSU, that Georgia is a possibility and that his comfort level with
Harrison Bailey is strong and Tennessee could be a happy medium for everyone.

However, he has academic issues that could block everything and there’s not assurance that he will end up anyplace but JUCO next season as well. It all depends on which programs want to clear the numerous hurdles to get him.”

Please link the scholastuc research behind it. I would live to see it so I can update the warnings we give to our clients that we developed with oncologists and other medical professionals.
It was news reports within the last year. I would have to Google it now so you can do the same.

I consider myself more of a libertarian conservative on the marijuana issue. Especially if the choices are marijuana or opiates. I have a friend who's life has just been turned upside down by opiates. I wished he had just gone to weed, but the doctors put him on opiates. His wife finally divorced him, he never sees his kids, he is in and out of jail for petty theft charges trying to get money for heroin because it is cheaper than pills. If marijuana keeps you off of that **** then you smoke on brother.
I have a friend whose life was destroyed in much the same way.

VN Store

Back