'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Why the hell is a high school kid posting about Tennessee fans being mad at him?? How f'ing stupid and childish can people be. All because they thought he dropped UT from his top 5. Once again, its the few morons that put a stain on the entire fanbase, nationally. If you cant restrain yourself from berating a kid, maybe you should stop supporting this program, because you are not wanted.

Man calm down. Jeez...
...I said long ago he wasn't coming here.
This is no surprise. He just doesn't want to own up to what he wants.

Wish the kid the best of luck.

Not worried about this. We just commitments from two huge Front 7 prospects which is WAY more of a need than TE.

giphy.gif

Reactions: quadlee21
Why the hell is a high school kid posting about Tennessee fans being mad at him?? How f'ing stupid and childish can people be. All because they thought he dropped UT from his top 5. Once again, its the few morons that put a stain on the entire fanbase, nationally. If you cant restrain yourself from berating a kid, maybe you should stop supporting this program, because you are not wanted.
A to the flippin men

Reactions: maxxx
It's not dumb. It's true. I get it, go take the easiest path for the money. But you literally are just another spoke in the wheel.

It’d be interesting to see your take on situations like this if UT was the program on top and had been winning and putting a ton of dudes in the league year after year.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Meh, doesnt want to play TE. Has a lot of drops as a WR. Gilbert is a special player but I think we're fine if we miss here. Again if he came here as a WR I think he has the least dependable hands on the team. Hes a matchup nightmare but what good is that if you dont catch the ball when its thrown to you?
He can learn to catch better with reps on the jugs machine. He’ll be a beast in college

MAy be a an epic Troll Job by Gilbert....Put out a top 5 that doesn't include UT then drop a bomb and pick the good guys!
Doubtful but would be great if it happens!

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
It's not dumb. It's true. I get it, go take the easiest path for the money. But you literally are just another spoke in the wheel.
It’s ridiculously dumb. You think going to Alabama or Clemson or Ohio St is “easy”? They are literally the pinnacle of College Football.
If it was “easy” everyone would go there, only the best of the best make it there.

Elite players that choose to go to Elite programs are not “scared”
They are not weak because they don’t want to “build something”

Were guys like Peyton, and Al Wilson, and Jamal “weak” or “spokes” when they CHOSE to come to a proven winner over going elsewhere to “build something”?

It’d be interesting to see your take on situations like this if UT was the program on top and had been winning and putting a ton of dudes in the league year after year.
Exactly.

I see that stupid ass take all the time. It is beyond flat out dumb.

It’s ridiculously dumb. You think going to Alabama or Clemson or Ohio St is “easy”? They are literally the pinnacle of College Football.
If it was “easy” everyone would go there, only the best of the best make it there.

Elite players that choose to go to Elite programs are not “scared”
They are not weak because they don’t want to “build something”

Were guys like Peyton, and Al Wilson, and Jamal “weak” or “spokes” when they CHOSE to come to a proven winner over going elsewhere to “build something”?

You are exactly right. I said the same thing in another thread. In this scenario, teams are only good for a short time, then the only players going there would just be scared, which would lead to the program decline. It would be Auburn, right?

VN Store

Back