Future SEC scheduling thoughts from other fanbases.

Tennessee really needs to push for 3-game system. We will lose some rivalries no matter what.

Alabama, UK, and Vandy are the three most historically important series to us and we need to try to keep them as a school. If we get a 4th, I say keep Florida.

I am not sure Vandy is going to survive much longer in the SEC, however.
Why would Vandy not survive? They have been drawing $40mil paychecks to produce nothing. They have high school facilities to maintain in that gym and stadium and the level of coaches they hire are from the bargain basement. Their goal is not to be competitive but keep bringing the money in.

Reactions: igotworms
Why would Vandy not survive? They have been drawing $40mil paychecks to produce nothing. They have high school facilities to maintain in that gym and stadium and the level of coaches they hire are from the bargain basement. Their goal is not to be competitive but keep bringing the money in.

Vanderbilt athletics are **** and they have no fanbase. I think the latter is probably the main reason. Go to a Vandy OOC game and look at the crowd when they cannot fill their tiny stadium with opposing SEC fans.

Vanderbilt athletics are **** and they have no fanbase. I think the latter is probably the main reason. Go to a Vandy OOC game and look at the crowd when they cannot fill their tiny stadium with opposing SEC fans.
I hope Vandy survives. I think most SEC teams hope Vandy survives. Seeing @Vandy on the schedule is the perfect long weekend getaway. Nashville is a now a crazy party town, you get to watch your team win …It’s a win win.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
I hope Vandy survives. I think most SEC teams hope Vandy survives. Seeing @Vandy on the schedule is the perfect long weekend getaway. Nashville is a now a crazy party town, you get to watch your team win …It’s a win win.

It’s the SEC’s best road trip for the reasons you mentioned.

The SEC hoops tournament is a blast when it’s there too.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

I don't think Vandy will ever get kicked out of the SEC but they may one day throw in the towel with the way things are going. We will have to see. I still think that even if that happens, Tennessee-Vandy could become an OOC game.

I don't think Vandy will ever get kicked out of the SEC but they may one day throw in the towel with the way things are going. We will have to see. I still think that even if that happens, Tennessee-Vandy could become an OOC game.
I’d be fine with . Hell, UNC and Wake scheduled an OOC game last year and I think they’re doing that again this season. I do think Vandy is starting to renovate their stadium and put something into, so there’s that.

I’d be fine with . Hell, UNC and Wake scheduled an OOC game last year and I think they’re doing that again this season. I do think Vandy is starting to renovate their stadium and put something into, so there’s that.

Vandy just needs more fans. If they could get some fans and momentum, they would be fine.

VN Store

Back