Future Lady Vols Sara Puckett and Kaiya Wynn

ptbfam

Just found out that the young ladies will be playing in the WHO'S NXT? All American Game together on Friday, April 2 in San Antonio! How cool is that. It's before the Final Four Game. They play at 10:30am CST. Can't wait to get a preview before they get to Tennessee!!!!

Here is the event website 2021 it will be live streamed so that's perfect.

Just found out that the young ladies will be playing in the WHO'S NXT? All American Game together on Friday, April 2 in San Antonio! How cool is that. It's before the Final Four Game. They play at 10:30am CST. Can't wait to get a preview before they get to Tennessee!!!!

Here is the event website 2021 it will be live streamed so that's perfect.
tumblr_mv00n22k4g1s24m93o1_400.gif

Game II Team Kobe 12:30pm vs Team GIGI is the best match up hands down

Yeah, but our young ladies will get a chance to show their stuff in game one anyway ๐Ÿ‘...I noticed a couple of Vandy recruits on the roster...I wonder if they will still attend Vandy ๐Ÿค”...ROCK ON LADYS VOLS!! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก...Future so bright ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I agree they will get a chance to show there stuff and i`m looking forward to it. I was also looking at how the teams are matched up it`s all good i always like your response. :)

Reactions: dtnvol
This is great news. I don't get the chance to watch as many of our recruits play as I'd like.

Oh iโ€™m sorry i thought it said future Lady Vols ... Unless you know if any of those ) plan to transfer which is actually a possibility since recruiting is so vicious these days.
Apologies i erred in my post. I thought you meant did the web site. I've correct my post. Thanks for the help. :)

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

Not you. Surprised you needed to ask. I saw there is ignored content in this thread so I expect one of the trolls I'm ignoring stuck their nose in a thread about two future Lady Vols, probably spewing some ignorant BS like "your players are not as good as mine"...., and you called them out. If not, I obviously read to much into your reply.

Last edited:
NeedOrange? I thought he/she has always been complimentary of the LVs... did i miss something ? ๐Ÿ‘€
I agree. Need Orange does generally seem like a good egg. I do sometimes however think โ€œDonโ€™t you have some connies to go play with?โ€ I guess Lady Vol fans are just that charming!๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
I agree. Need Orange does generally seem like a good egg. I do sometimes however think โ€œDonโ€™t you have some connies to go play with?โ€ I guess Lady Vol fans are just that charming!๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks Lucy. Though I did have to tone down the UConn stuff when you got on my case about posting too many pictures of Paige. You were right and I've enjoyed being on the board a lot more since.

You can also order a one-time download of the games through the website

Coach, if you download the event, please give us LV fans a report of what you see, not about other players, but about our incoming talent....

I'm looking so forward to this incoming class....Finally, some outside shooting and the post position will be a scoring position again...

Having only two dependable scorers tied up our offense all season long....And when the two dependable scorers became undependable for that final game, it was hell for all of us....

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back