Funny quote from Buzz

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Regarding playing in the SEC Tourney:

''Somewhere in Atlanta (at the SEC tournament), I'll paint a little piece of the floor orange so they'll feel comfortable.''

B)

What I think is funny is that he sounds serious. I think it would be hilarious if he actually did that. Why not?

The funny thing is that he's not kidding.

I would appreciate a little more serious conversation about how much the team has practiced the High-Low pass.

If it seems like I am bitter about the bball team, I am.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Mar 9, 2004 8:25 PM
The funny thing is that he's not kidding.

I would appreciate a little more serious conversation about how much the team has practiced the High-Low pass.

If it seems like I am bitter about the bball team, I am.

Awww, hun, don't sweat it. We'll be better next year. Why I bet we even win a road game!

Volunteer are you still having Jerry Green withdrawals. You gotta face facts. He's gone and he is not coming back. :D

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 9, 2004 11:12 PM
Volunteer are you still having Jerry Green withdrawals. You gotta face facts. He's gone and he is not coming back. :D

Guys, if Buzz had had Green's level of talent to work with, UT basketball would be a LOT farther along than it is now. Coach Green had the talent, but no discipline. Coach Peterson has the discipline and I believe he's working on the talent, "youth and inexperience" notwithstanding.

They said it best on a sports talk show here this afternoon: I think everyone is still willing to give Buzz the benefit of the doubt. But if we are sitting around having these same conversations next year at this time then something has to give.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 10, 2004 1:36 AM
They said it best on a sports talk show here this afternoon: I think everyone is still willing to give Buzz the benefit of the doubt. But if we are sitting around having these same conversations next year at this time then something has to give.

Can't argue with that.

Freak,
I would rather eat the keyboard that I am typing on than have Jerry Green back at UT. However, 4 20's aint bad. hahahaha.

VN Store

Back