Funny Pics thread II

279281868_1667529343586289_3326351603237506910_n.jpg

The setup sounds like a person who’s just had a baby. The punch line makes it clear that it’s an interaction with a cross dressing sex worker.

Reactions: VolNExile
Hey, Firebird: Maybe I am dense, but I don't get it!

tenor.png
The setup sounds like a person who’s just had a baby. The punch line makes it clear that it’s an interaction with a cross dressing sex worker.
Thailand is (in)famous for its sex tourism industry, including children. Apparently James thought that he’d hired a girl, but it was a boy.

PS: I love Thailand; I’ve visited twice. But this particular bit - mostly aimed at men from Europe and North America - is nauseating.

Thailand is (in)famous for its sex tourism industry, including children. Apparently James thought that he’d hired a girl, but it was a boy.

PS: I love Thailand; I’ve visited twice. But this particular bit - mostly aimed at men from Europe and North America - is nauseating.
My mind doesn’t approve of visiting certain reading memories, (and not saying you do because I know better). The disapproving part remembers the children involved and reading stories.
Edit: and I hate that I read personal accounts to begin with, but it needs to be out there.

Hey, Firebird: Maybe I am dense, but I don't get it!

tenor.png

I don't think it was a direct reference to young kids, but Bangkok is notorious for trans/cross dressers. Prolly thought he paid for a female hook-up.

Kinda like the hook-up in Bachelor Party whenthte dude came out screaming she pees standing up and went and scrubbed in the shower.

In Bangkok it would be prudent to perform the Trump Test first.

VN Store

Back