Funny Pics thread II

SivboG7.jpeg

As a freshman at UT, I bought a quart of Strohs at the corner market. It was 43 cents. I had a sawbuck. The cashier is fast counting the change into my hand. Amidst the ones was a ten. He let it go. I folded the money into my pocket, grabbed the beer and left.
I hope it haunts you to the grave. It wasn't because the cashier was stupid, just made a mistake. I was on the end of having to make up the register at the end of the night once and it was $20 off. Wasn't me, was the guy before me and I just epically failed at counting the register before I started my shift. Was making $4 an hour at the time. If you take money because someone has a line 30 people deep and makes a mistake like that, you fail at life.

I hope it haunts you to the grave. It wasn't because the cashier was stupid, just made a mistake. I was on the end of having to make up the register at the end of the night once and it was $20 off. Wasn't me, was the guy before me and I just epically failed at counting the register before I started my shift. Was making $4 an hour at the time. If you take money because someone has a line 30 people deep and makes a mistake like that, you fail at life.
Stealing is stealing, no matter what form it’s in.

I thought the same thing but let it go. Whenever I’m undercharged on a bill or receive too much change, I always point it out. It’s not mine to take.

I suspected someone would react as you have. I was honest about something I did when I was 18. The consequences are what they are. I hope you do not judge me entirely by that one act.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back