Funny Pics thread II

CF1kqyM.png
@Rocky_Top_Vol13 I laughed till I had tears coming out of my eyes......

Reactions: TopsideVol
Started as a senior in HS......Falstaff. Could never stomach that uppity malt duck ish.
Colt 45 in high school.....Schlitz Malt Liquor in college. My sweetie pie Atlanta coed and I used to guzzle Country Club Malt Liquor and do the Jimmy Buffett thing. I reminded her of it the other day but she didn't wanna.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Colt 45 in high school.....Schlitz Malt Liquor in college. My sweetie pie Atlanta coed and I used to guzzle Country Club Malt Liquor and do the Jimmy Buffett thing. I reminded her of it the other day but she didn't wanna.
🤣 In high school I used to go into Mississippi and use my fake id to get Country Club. The smell of it now makes me want to gag. 😐

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Get her a big boat, worked for me!

"Sweetie pie"? Let me introduce you and sweetie pie to @malinoisvol and HBPW.

VN Store

Back