Funny Pics thread II

w6Lxs0S.jpeg

This is absolutely me.
When the land behind ours was set to be developed, before they got the OK to move earth, my wife espied a large granite stone worn smooth by time. She wanted it and rationalized that it wasn't stealing when calloused developers were just going to scoop it up, bury it, or haul it off to a landfill. Though I didn't quite see it that way, I accepted her charge to retrieve the stone. The only way I could raise it was to squat, lift it to my chest, then stand up. I short stepped it to my fence gate, eased it into a wheelbarrow, and transported it to her chosen spot (then I had to move it two more times).

When the land behind ours was set to be developed, before they got the OK to move earth, my wife espied a large granite stone worn smooth by time. She wanted it and rationalized that it wasn't stealing when calloused developers were just going to scoop it up, bury it, or haul it off to a landfill. Though I didn't quite see it that way, I accepted her charge to retrieve the stone. The only way I could raise it was to squat, lift it to my chest, then stand up. I short stepped it to my fence gate, eased it into a wheelbarrow, and transported it to her chosen spot (then I had to move it two more times).
Tinman=
yX1eAZ.gif

VN Store

Back