Funny Pics thread II

Yeah, you ladies would like to think it's a continuum.
It's a continuum: yeah, you're being an idiot and I am pissed at you now, arcing to yeah, you're acting like you have no idea what you did, and you're being an idiot and I am pissed at you now. Because as long as you remain all "wha', wha'd I do", you're an idiot.

Somewhere in there.

Note: there are multiple options for this scenario. I have The World's Best Husband™, who acts like he has some sense (this is a direct quote from his late mom) 95% of the time, and then there's the 5%. But then, I have my 5% too, so we're able to acknowledge and laugh at it, and go on. When a guy goes all stubborn and innocent and who me, then yeah, dude, you're on your own. 🧡🧡🧡

It's a continuum: yeah, you're being an idiot and I am pissed at you now, arcing to yeah, you're acting like you have no idea what you did, and you're being an idiot and I am pissed at you now. Because as long as you remain all "wha', wha'd I do", you're an idiot.

Somewhere in there.

Note: there are multiple options for this scenario. I have The World's Best Husband™, who acts like he has some sense (this is a direct quote from his late mom) 95% of the time, and then there's the 5%. But then, I have my 5% too, so we're able to acknowledge and laugh at it, and go on. When a guy goes all stubborn and innocent and who me, then yeah, dude, you're on your own. 🧡🧡🧡
Like I said......

Somewhere in there.

It's more like a continuation. I'm convinced women never stop being angry.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back