Funny: Kiffin goes after Finebaum

Poor ol' Finebaum. I guess he didn't make it on gameday. I actually think he might be good on there. Generally just being a talkative jackass is pretty much appropriate for that show.

I have no doubts he regrets how handled that situation.
I’ve been moved on from it for awhile now. That was 11 or 12 years ago. He should do the same. I think he would be better served not mentioning Tennessee unless our game is on the schedule that week.

I’ve been moved on from it for awhile now. That was 11 or 12 years ago. He should do the same. I think he would be better served not mentioning Tennessee unless our game is on the schedule that week.
I really hope he game plans for us the way he did for Ole Miss when he was our coach . Throw in that Virginia Tech effort for good measure too.

Reactions: volsknx
I have no doubts he regrets how handled that situation.
I think he regrets it only in hindsight, because things didn't work out for him at USC after that.

His USC tenure was rocky and ended with him being fired on an airport ramp, then he went into coaching rehab. If it worked out for him at USC, he wouldn't have regretted leaving Tennessee. Instead it ended poorly, and he only was at Tennessee for a year, so he'll always think "what might have been?"

Reactions: LouderVol
I really hope he game plans for us the way he did for Ole Miss when he was our coach . Throw in that Virginia Tech effort for good measure too.

IRC that Ole Miss game was the week of the Pilot hold up.

I have often wondered if he knew during bowl preparation that he was on his way to USC because that was just a pitiful showing. Just as his predecessors last two Peach Bowl games!

VN Store

Back