Fumbles?

BACKDOC

Not trying to jinx us, but I don't remember us turning the ball over this year via a fumble. Have we had any?

I think the wild pitch that Morley broke up is the first fumble we have recovered this year on defense.

I think the wild pitch that Morley broke up is the first fumble we have recovered this year on defense.
Yup. I think it should have been deemed a pick too... it was a forward pitch, like a shovel pass. ??? :dunno:

This may well be Florida's achilles heel this year. We are -3 in turnover ratio and, while last year we forced 15 fumbles, this year so far we have forced only one and have no fumble recoveries.

Meanwhile, 4 games into a 12 game season, our number of turnovers is already equal to the 8 game total of last year.
It is a real problem.

This may well be Florida's achilles heel this year. We are -3 in turnover ratio and, while last year we forced 15 fumbles, this year so far we have forced only one and have no fumble recoveries.

Meanwhile, 4 games into a 12 game season, our number of turnovers is already equal to the 8 game total of last year.
It is a real problem.

Well that just breaks all of our hearts Lawyer. I hope you don't get offended that I won't shed a tear if you have 20 turn overs in you next game. :)

Meanwhile, 4 games into a 12 game season, our number of turnovers is already equal to the 8 game total of last year. It is a real problem.

I wouldn't get too worried about it. A lot of that is coming from one bad day against UCF.

It is a real problem.
I think the Bama/Gator game this year will be the "Tell All" game for the gators.Psychologically,after the drilling they took last year, this is big for them.

I think the Bama/Gator game this year will be the "Tell All" game for the gators.Psychologically,after the drilling they took last year, this is big for them.

I don't think that psychologically the Gators will have a problem with this game. Alabama does not come into this game with quite the swagger they might have had same time last year. And Florida has a lot of confidence right now.

If this game were right after the UT game, such that we might fall victim to a let down, then I would be more worried, but I do think that Florida wil be up for this game in every respect. Now, can Florida still lose? Yup. Of course we can. Depends on how well we control line of scrimmage, minimize turnovers, the usual stuff. But all thing being equal, Florida really ought to win this game.

I'm trying to buy tickets to the LSU game as its been a few years since I went up there for a game. But its homecoming and though I bid over $400 for a pair on Ebay, I lost to a bid of $550.

I don't think that psychologically the Gators will have a problem with this game. Alabama does not come into this game with quite the swagger they might have had same time last year. And Florida has a lot of confidence right now.

If this game were right after the UT game, such that we might fall victim to a let down, then I would be more worried, but I do think that Florida wil be up for this game in every respect. Now, can Florida still lose? Yup. Of course we can. Depends on how well we control line of scrimmage, minimize turnovers, the usual stuff. But all thing being equal, Florida really ought to win this game.

I'm trying to buy tickets to the LSU game as its been a few years since I went up there for a game. But its homecoming and though I bid over $400 for a pair on Ebay, I lost to a bid of $550.
Wow!$550.I guess if you're the one out of every 125 Americans that are millionaires, $550. wouldn't be bad.:) Not I.Anyways whoever wins the line battles will come out the victor.Bama seems to always have a good line plus I'd say they have given Bama some fits through the years.Last year, back when Alexander played,etc.

VN Store

Back