Fulton Falcons

Well Fulton won their first playoff game pounding Lenior City, the lost a close to Catholic in the 2nd round. Congrats Irish, for ruining a state title run. Catholic beat Oak Ridge tonight, so should, imo win state

Fulton beat Mitchell today in OT, 44-41, to reach the semi-finals in AA state boy's basketball tournament. Fulton plays East Nashville, Friday. Go Falcons !

Would a Falcon living in Knoxville keep those of us that live far away updated on the 2022 season?
I live in Seymour. I will do my best. They beat A-E last Friday 41-22. I used to get back to games occasionally, but my daughter is in HS in Seymour and dances so I go to all of her games now. I was Class of 1983, by the way.

Anyone have any early season opinions or thoughts of Fulton this year? Seems like they have some athletic talent on offense again with a stout defense.

I started my high school career at Fulton in 1980 and knew coaches Mike LaSorsa, Bob Black, Clark Duncan and Steve Brewer.

Fulton has always had a solid program for many years.

I graduated in 1961. Appreciate you young folks taking care of the old farts.
I looked it up and here is their schedule for this Fall.

Fri Aug. 197:00 PM #1 Austin-EastW 41-22 Fri Aug. 26 7:00 PM at #1 Knox Central Fri Sep. 27:30 PM #1 Anderson County R Fri Sep. 97:00 PM at #1 West Fri Sep. 167:00 PM #1 Gibbs R Fri Sep. 237:00 PM #1 Bearden Fri Sep. 307:00 PM at #1 South Doyle R Fri Oct. 147:00 PM Scott R Fr Oct. 217:00 PM at #1 Farragut Fri Oct. 287:00 PM at #1 Carter R

The "R" means it's a regional game. The #1 in front means, I think, what place they are in their region. Since most teams have not played a region game yet, they are probably all tied for first. Anyway, will do my best to keep you posted. Go Falcons!!

Reactions: KentheOrange
I looked it up and here is their schedule for this Fall.

Fri Aug. 197:00 PM #1 Austin-EastW 41-22 Fri Aug. 26 7:00 PM at #1 Knox Central Fri Sep. 27:30 PM #1 Anderson County R Fri Sep. 97:00 PM at #1 West Fri Sep. 167:00 PM #1 Gibbs R Fri Sep. 237:00 PM #1 Bearden Fri Sep. 307:00 PM at #1 South Doyle R Fri Oct. 147:00 PM Scott R Fr Oct. 217:00 PM at #1 Farragut Fri Oct. 287:00 PM at #1 Carter R

The "R" means it's a regional game. The #1 in front means, I think, what place they are in their region. Since most teams have not played a region game yet, they are probably all tied for first. Anyway, will do my best to keep you posted. Go Falcons!!

I graduated from South Young in 1984 before we were consolidated with Doyle which was our biggest rival.

Reactions: drvenner
I graduated from South Young in 1984 before we were consolidated with Doyle which was our biggest rival.
I went to South Junior High 7th through 9th grade. I was a delinquent punk, though, so you may be glad if you didn't know me.

Fulton wins tonight, we could be back, baby. Unless, Central sucks, I know they have won a state championship kinda recently and there is no shame in losing to Greenville, so I think a WIN will be big

Fulton wins tonight, we could be back, baby. Unless, Central sucks, I know they have won a state championship kinda recently and there is no shame in losing to Greenville, so I think a WIN will be big
I’ll be here for the Fulton vs Anderson County game. Looking forward to that one

No. I was at South Young for only two years after transferring from Fulton.
Oh gotcha. My dad went to south young but he graduated a little before you, I think. My uncle Steve Scott graduated from there a little later though, I think

VN Store

Back