Fulton Falcons

I don't think any team has been within 40 points of Carholic all year. Catholic will destroy Fulton this year.

Catholic is good this year, no doubt. But let's be real. Fulton is averaging 68 points this year while only giving up 2.6 points per game. Their average margin of victory is 66 points. Only one team got within 50 points of Fulton and they won two games by 80 and 84.

Arguably one of the best if not the best player on Fultons team did not play against Central. I believe Catholic is a good ball team and it would be a good ballgame, but, Fulton would win by 2 TDs.

U guys are insane. If u haven't watched Catholic, you just can't understand. Catholic beats Fulton by 4 TDs.

U guys are insane. If u haven't watched Catholic, you just can't understand. Catholic beats Fulton by 4 TDs.
Then you obviously haven't seen Fulton play. That has got to be the most ridiculous post I've seen in a long time. Catholic is has some big wins but Fulton is steam rolling everybody they play.

What exactly makes you think Catholic will win by 4. Don't get me wrong, I know some players very well on Catholic and have followed them closely, but no way Catholic beats Fulton by 4 TD. It would be a good game, but please explain with intelligence why you feel this way. Because right now you just look foolish.

Next up is Carter for division....Carter coach is former Falcon DC. Could this be the game? Or will we roll over carter with Mercy Rule in second half like all other games this year?

Catholic is very good this year, but Fulton is just on another level. That's just my opinion.

Btw, saw a comment saying not impressed with a win over Notre Dame out of Chattanooga. Well Notre Dame isn't a pushover. They're 8-1 only loss being to Catholic.

These are the scores from Notre Dame's games:

First game of the season lost to Catholic 12-15.

Since then:

Won 34-20
Won 42-7
Won 50-7
Won 48-0
Won 35-3
Won 49-0
Won 35-7
Won 40-0

I don't think a close win over ND is a bad thing.

Pretty sure Catholic beat Notre Dame out of Chattanooga by a whopping 3 Pts. NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

The QB Darras will likely play D1 ball. The Orr kid is going to Louisville, and Banks has everything but the height and weight. Notre Dame is legit.

Saw Notre Dame last year at Tech. Watched the quarter final game against Upperman. They were impressive even though Upperman won. Although Alcoa steam rolled Upperman in the semis.

Did they play their freshmen? We scrimmaged Carter before the season and they were better than us but not in the same class as Fulton.

Did they play their freshmen? We scrimmaged Carter before the season and they were better than us but not in the same class as Fulton.

Weather conditions probably had something to do with it. I saw it on the news and was pretty surprised.

Fulton played their worst game in the last 4 years. 6 turnovers and 18 penalties in one game is horrible. How did they still win is beyond me. Maybe the bad game of the year is behind them and get back to dominating football.

Based on Max Preps. Fulton though undefeated only ranked 20th in the state. Checking the teams they played, a 66 ranked team in the state a 77 ranked team in the state. All the rest are 100 or better. Closer to 150 or 200. Plus a 250 rank team from Kentucky. So no bragging on Fulton from this guy. Play somebody like the rest of us do, well at least in Rutherford County.

Based on Max Preps. Fulton though undefeated only ranked 20th in the state. Checking the teams they played, a 66 ranked team in the state a 77 ranked team in the state. All the rest are 100 or better. Closer to 150 or 200. Plus a 250 rank team from Kentucky. So no bragging on Fulton from this guy. Play somebody like the rest of us do, well at least in Rutherford County.

No bragging from you? Who cares whether you brag or not? Your opinion is just that, an opinion.

Rankings are worthless, I seriously doubt there are 19 teams in the state that can beat them. I've seen them in person, they are the real deal. Having said that, I was definitely surprised by their performance against Carter. Still looking for a good matchup against Catholic. We'll find out what both teams are made of assuming they don't lose in the playoffs early.

Why is the game at a neutral field? Is this normal for high school playoffs?

NM, article I read was wrong

Well, I'm with you. Middle Tennessee has better ball teams and more talent. Just look at all the 4* and 5* from Middle TN last year...Hurd, Malone, Wharton, Gualden, Barnett, Medley.

That being said I've heard Catholic coaches have given their team the week off bc they think Fulton is so overrated.

Last edited:
Well, I'm with you. Middle Tennessee has better ball teams and more talent. Just look at all the 4* and 5* from Middle TN last year...Hurd, Malone, Wharton, Gualden, Barnett, Stocsill.

That being said I've heard Catholic coaches have given their team the week off bc they think Fulton is so overrated.

Outside of Ensworth, IDK how you figure Mid Tn is better than East Tn. Maryville and Alcoa dominate every yr. Knox Webb wins their division nearly every yr, and lately Fulton has won 4a ( back to back champs ). Just my opinion, but I think East Tn is just as good. And if Catholic really did do that, they are Foolish. Fulton is the REAL DEAL, and they will not be stopped.

Well, I'm with you. Middle Tennessee has better ball teams and more talent. Just look at all the 4* and 5* from Middle TN last year...Hurd, Malone, Wharton, Gualden, Barnett, Medley.

Yep, Middle Tennessee definitely has the better teams in the state. That is why they have won so many state championships in football...oh wait, they haven't. East Tennessee teams tend to dominate in that area. I wonder why that is ....

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, Middle Tennessee definitely has the better teams in the state. That is why they have won so many state championships in football...oh wait, they haven't. East Tennessee teams tend to dominate in that area. I wonder why that is ....

Just take a look at recruiting.

VN Store

Back