Fulton Falcons

qwik_kick

Anyone have any early season opinions or thoughts of Fulton this year? Seems like they have some athletic talent on offense again with a stout defense.

Currently 4-0. Here are the scores (no typos):

Fulton - 83
Powell- 3

Fulton - 84
Bearden- 0

Fulton - 56
Austin-East- 6

Fulton - 55
Farragut- 0

Reactions: RollerVol
This is my Dad's old school. They had a great start last year, but this year is even better. Hopefully, this year ends with the same result, undefeated and state champs.

Last year they finished ranked 129 in the country - not too bad.

What Fulton is doing this year is just incredible. Has anyone looked to see who they play this week?

Actually, at this stage, what they are doing this year is probably equal to what they did last year, ie., steamrolling everyone they play. Two teams they have played this year, Powell and Bearden, are arguably much worse this year than last year and the two scores indicate that. Other than those two horrible teams, Fulton's other scores this year are almost carbon copies of last year.

Catholic vs Fulton was a great game last year and both teams have improved so I can't wait for that game. Hopefully they meet because the playoffs is the only way how

Both Catholic and Fulton look really good last year. Catholic looks to be better this year than last and Fulton looks about the same. Should be a great matchup. Hopefully we get to see it in the playoffs.

I went to Fulton from 1980 to 83...Love my school and its football team...We're gonna win it again this year.

Falcons head to Central this week. What is anyones thoughts on this game as far as matchups?

GO FALCONS C/O 91

If Howard is back and can pound the ball and control the clock, it won't be a total beat down. But I seriously doubt Central can keep it under a 28 point spread.

Last edited:
Falcons head to Central this week. What is anyones thoughts on this game as far as matchups?

GO FALCONS C/O 91

Well as far as match ups go, Fulton has the edge in most areas. However, we Central fans have a hope that we will at least be competitive in this game. We respect what Fulton has done but its still a Rivalry game. Our kids have worked hard and its shown through our first 4 games (3-1). We might be over matched tonight, but I expect alot of big plays from both teams and hopefully a competitive game. GO BOBCATS!

I don't think any team has been within 40 points of Carholic all year. Catholic will destroy Fulton this year.

VN Store

Back