Fulton and Oak Ridge

Still, I don't think they've beaten Oak Ridge in like 49 years. Not to mention they are 2A and Oak Ridge is 5A (right?).

Fulton all the way, Oak Ridge was 5-5 last year and they'll be 8-2, 7-3 this year. Buck had done a great job at Fulton I'm sure they'll have someone fill Rogans shoes.

i say oak ridge beats fulton in the trenches and the skill positions will be pretty even

i say oak ridge beats fulton in the trenches and the skill positions will be pretty even

From what I've seen OR would be lucky to win the battle up front (they were handled by 2A Alcoa in a recent scrimage at all levels varsity, JV and Frosh). Especially if Fulton still has those two road graters at guard. Skill positions? OR has one special athlete not sure about Fulton. I think Fulton wins this in a close one:

Fulton 16
OR 14

Fulton is 3A. Man that's a long time.

I'm not sure about that stat but I thought I read that somewhere.

Also, you are correct Fulton is 3A. I don't know why I posted that. I know that Alcoa won the 2A championship, Fulton won 3A, and Maryville won 4A last year.

You Fulton guys better check yourselves. It's 23-0 Oak Ridge in the 3rd. :)

30-14 Roll, Wildcats, Roll!!! From what I've heard already, O.R. dominated the O-Line and ran thru Fulton like crap through a goose. Don't count the 'Cats out, one bad season just pisses us off more. Kinda like the Vols were after the dreaded 5-6 season of '05.

i told you so
the reason they have looked so bad in scrimmages is because they have been without several key players for most of the preseason and the coaches do not want to take any chances

so glad Oak Ridge won

got tired of Fulton people talking trash all week on our station

VN Store

Back