Fulmer's recruiting tactics...

I would really like to know the source or a link on this. I have google-searched in vain.

It was on GoVolsXtra. I could provide a link, but unless you have a subscription, it's not going to work.

Oh and if you don't have it and are thinking about getting it, don't do it...

It was on GoVolsXtra. I could provide a link, but unless you have a subscription, it's not going to work.

Oh and if you don't have it and are thinking about getting it, don't do it...

So it's not worth it?

So it's not worth it?

I don't think it is. Most of the stuff they write you can get in the Tennessean for free. The site itself is just a mess and it's hard to navigate sometimes. I'm canceling after this year.

I don't think it is. Most of the stuff they write you can get in the Tennessean for free. The site itself is just a mess and it's hard to navigate sometimes. I'm canceling after this year.

Not to mention some of the goobers that post comments on there.

hmmmm, sad that the hometown newspaper cant get it right. Is John Adams still writing for the KNS, is he is that would explain alot.

Is John Adams still writing for the KNS, is he is that would explain alot.
Unfortunately John Adams is still writing for the KNS. The KNS Sports Section has been on the decline since Gary Lundy passed away.

Yeah and Chavis was coach of the year! point?

I don't know if Chavis was unanamous or not but we have already discussed how other things went into choosing Asst. Coach of the Year. Sears selection was based on performance. He was also the only unanamous pick for 1st Team All SEC and he did that playing hurt. All I'm saying is give a guy credit where credit is due instead of bashing in general. That's my point.

Everyone is entitiled to their opinion. But, gain some perspective, the people who select these teams know more about football than message board posters. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings and your ego. If I dont agree with someone who was selected by the coaches in the league as an all-conference player then maybe the coaches in the league know more than I do. They are in pretty lofty positions in terms of their profession. And for it to be unanimous means something. Aaron Sears is obviously a very, very good offensive lineman.

So, we go from promising kids a chance to play for championships to promising their moms we will help with the dishes. My, how far have we declined? :)

I don't know if Chavis was unanamous or not but we have already discussed how other things went into choosing Asst. Coach of the Year. Sears selection was based on performance. He was also the only unanamous pick for 1st Team All SEC and he did that playing hurt. All I'm saying is give a guy credit where credit is due instead of bashing in general. That's my point.
I give Sears alot of credit! He deserves it after not turning pro a year ago! All I was saying, him getting the award doesn't make him or those around him block better. Just as Chavis getting one doesn't make the D any better!

Everyone is entitiled to their opinion. But, gain some perspective, the people who select these teams know more about football than message board posters. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings and your ego. If I dont agree with someone who was selected by the coaches in the league as an all-conference player then maybe the coaches in the league know more than I do. They are in pretty lofty positions in terms of their profession. And for it to be unanimous means something. Aaron Sears is obviously a very, very good offensive lineman.
:eek:k: Had something posted but then I read your entire post and agreed, so I removed the post

Actually you are incorrect. I have, unfortunately, in my career had to work with alot of media and sports writers, and most of them are no more knowledgable than you or I. They have their opinions, the only difference is that theirs are publicly known.An example would be the sec media days, how long has it been since they have picked the winner of the sec?

That's it, I'm sending my articles to the KNS.

VN Store

Back