Fulmer's recruiting tactics...

OWB

Never
Staff member
Just thought this was kind of funny. Found this in an article about Langley...

"Coach Fulmer makes about $2 million a year and he was helping my mom with the dishes," Langley said. "He was helping cook. He was helping clean up the table.

"As soon as they walked into my house they became family. They showed my mom that they’re not nervous to show they want to be our family."
Wash those dishes Phil..:salute:

Way to go OWB, you gave away our secret recruiting tricks.:)

How many people can wash dishes and clap at the same time?

I have never doubted his ability to recruit. I think having a bad season last year and maybe a little bit of a laziness produced a less than standard recruiting class for 05.
I guarantee you that the recruits know our history of putting kids into the League.

On a lighter note, Phils plate was clean before he took it to the sink lol

Does "help his mother clean the table" count as "illegal benefit" for football commitment, which is prohibited by NCAA?:)

This just in. RR just bought all of the mothers of alabama commitments a new set of teeth.

and he's taking them back to WVU where needed almost as much as in Alabama...by the way, do you know what you have when you have 32 Alabama cheerleaders in one room?

A full set of teeth.

I have never doubted his ability to recruit. I think having a bad season last year and maybe a little bit of a laziness produced a less than standard recruiting class for 05.
I guarantee you that the recruits know our history of putting kids into the League.

On a lighter note, Phils plate was clean before he took it to the sink lol

Thats two words you dont see in the same sentence very often.

I would really like to know the source or a link on this. I have google-searched in vain.

VN Store

Back