Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Mike Hamilton

Votes: 69 16.8%
  • Two losing seasons in four years

Votes: 45 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XknoxvolsX

The only people who dislike winners are losers!
It seems that every thread turns into a reason for Fulmer's downfall. In order to keep that from happening to all other threads for the next two months, I propose we place those comments and thoughts into one thread designed just for that.

For all of the opinions relegated to the reasons for his firing in so many other threads, I am attaching a poll. It seems there are several reasons that are stated in each of these threads. If I don't put the reason you feel should be included in the poll, feel free to state it in this thread.

It seems that every thread turns into a reason for Fulmer's downfall. In order to keep that from happening to all other threads for the next two months, I propose we place those comments and thoughts into one thread designed just for that.

For all of the opinions relegated to the reasons for his firing in so many other threads, I am attaching a poll. It seems there are several reasons that are stated in each of these threads. If I don't put the reason you feel should be included in the poll, feel free to state it in this thread.

I propose adding the following as an option "It was 11 years ago, LET IT GO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!"

Yet another stupid Fulmer thread that rehashes the same crap from all of the other Fulmer threads.

August 31st can't get here soon enough.

I agree, but we are all bored at this point.

Cutcliffe left. Fulmer failed to fill the spot with a qualified replacement - Randy Sanders was completely overwhelmed at that point in his career. We hung with the Walt Harris based offense way too long. Fulmer lost his edge, and was no longer hungry for greatness, or so it seemed.

I think it was time for him to go in 2009, but I would have handled it much differently - assuming Fulmer would have gracefully exited if he was given an opportunity to do so.

After that, as I have stated on other threads, followed an era where our admin got every single major decision wrong.

That said - I like Pruitt (though I'm not yet sold) and I like Fulmer as AD. Let's shake it off, and play some football!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck0303
I'm going to go on a limb and guess someone in this thread is a blast at parties. (Hint: Comment #1)

"I hope everyone is enjoying their gal-o-peno poppers (Geico commercial reference). I've made a list of topics we can talk about. Hindenburg, WWII, Titanic, Holocaust, and Vietnam."

All the positive going on around this program and this 11 year old topic is the one chosen.....lmao...smh. Some pigs just love wallowing in the mud I guess.

OP.

tenor.gif

I figured since it's another thread on Fulmer, let's discuss Kiffin, Hamilton, Sunseri, Butch and maybe throw in some NCAA ineptitude. I feel like these topics haven't been covered at length. I'm Serious!

Reactions: alltimevol2331

VN Store

Back