Fulmer Should Leave Spurrier Out Of It......

BULL, he took his shots at times and he took one this time. More proof your a DAWG fan, your knowledge of Fulmer and UT sports is pathetic and that's being nice.

well at least he didnt attack summit like the man that was banned recently... he really doesnt kno a whole lot bout the ol ball coach does he???

PhatPhil beat SOS in Gainesville the last time they met. In fact that defeat ran Spurrier off from the Crocks.
2 days after SOS popped off at Phil 2 Cocks were arrested for toking.
So far it is tied at 11 players each. I don't see where SOS has any room to talk. In case you have been in a coma for the last 10 years, SOS is a smartass that took a hell of a licking in D.C. He will always be a smartass and PhatPhil would be better off ignoring him like he has in the past.
Everyone knows SOS loves his pet sheep.
spurriersheep.jpg

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: very nice pic... :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

phatphil is a bad nickname... one enemies use so dont do it...

Spurrier has a little baggage himself.

(not including issues from last season with Crowder & Charles)

Agent Issues
Fred Taylor - Dealings with agent Tank Black
Reidel Anthony - Dealings with agent Tank Black
Ike Hilliard- Dealings with agent Tank Black
Javon Kearse - Dealings with agent Tank Black
Jacquez Green - Dealings with agent Tank Black
Mike Peterson - Dealings with agent Tank Black
Reggie McGrew - Dealings with agent Tank Black
Johnny Rutledge - Dealings with agent Tank Black
Keith Council - ?Dealings with agent Tank Black
Tim Beauchamp - Dealings with agent Mike McDonald
Dock Pollard - Dealings with agent Mike McDonald
Mo Collins - Accepted cash from agent
Tony George - Family at Holiday Inn on agents credit
card

Thefts
Jabar Gaffney - Multi thefts of money and items
Reidel Anthony - Credit card fraud
Fred Taylor - Credit card fraud - some law books among
other things
Ron Graddy - Multiple offenses including accessory
armed Robbery, driving a getaway car
Doc Pollard - Multiple - Book theft - skipping classes

Jamie Richardson - Threw a deadly missile into a
restaurant, aggravated battery (pool stick), credit
card fraud
Damian Hill - Book theft
Pat Browning - DUI, Purse theft
Takeo Brown - Domestic Violence (slammed pregnant
girlfriend), credit card fraud

Assault
Derrick Corker - Domestic battery and criminal
mischief
Dwight Edge - Aggravated Stalking, battery
Jamie Richardson - Threw a deadly missile into a
restaurant, aggravated battery (pool stick), credit
card fraud
Anthony Mitchel - Misdemeanor Battery
Ernie Badeaux - Battery, Battery
Johnie Church - Domestic Violence (assaulted wife)
Elijah Williams - Sexual Battery, obstructing an
officer without violence, coercing witnesses to lie

Takeo Brown - Domestic Violence (slammed pregnant
girlfriend), credit card fraud
Tony Davis - Held girlfriend over the railing of her
fourth-floor dormitory balcony and threatened to let
her go
Aubrey Hill - Assault women
Darren Hambrick - Assault with deadly weapon
Anthony Riggins - Assault with deadly weapon
Willie Jackson - Attacked police officer at Gator
Growl

DUI/Driving
Pat Browning - DUI, Purse stealer, theft
Ryan Kalich - DUI, crashed into an off-duty deputy
Ian Skinner - 15 Days jail - multiple driving
infractions

Drugs
Gerard Warren - Marijuana possession
Ian Skinner - X
Weedo

Guns
Zach Zedalis - Gun in dorm

Betting
Kyle Morris - Betting on football
Shane Matthews - Betting on football games

Unknown
Eugene McCaslin - 3 game rules violation

(this list does not include Gaffney)
1999) Derrick Corker - Arrested for domestic battery
and criminal mischief.
1999) Dwight Edge - Felony Stalking.
1999) Rod Graddy - Accessory Armed Robbery.
1998) Dwight Edge - Misdemeanor battery.
1998) Jamie Richardson - aggravated battery.
1997) Anothny Mitchell - misdemeanor battery.
1997) Ernie Badeaux - Assualt.
1997) Elijah Williams - Sexual assualt.
1996) Jamie Richardson - Charged with throwing a
deadly missile into a restaurant.
1995) Ernie Badeaux - Charged with hitting someone in
the back of the head.
1995) Johnie Church - Domestic violence.
1995) Teako Brown - Aggravated battery against his
girlfriend.

photo09.jpg

I am alot more worried about Florida than South Carolina. If SOS can win the East with that group of players......I will have to give the man credit for being a great coach. It is no secret that he let the Gator's talent dip before he left. We will see how he recruits in South Carolina. I think he is too lazy to bring an all-out effort at this point.

And TNVOLS1 I see you are over here making your flaming remarks as usual. Well let me say this. If ignorance goes to $50 a barrel, I want the drilling rights to your head.

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 21, 2005 5:15 PM
wow long post

:rolleyes: Thanks for pointing that out....I could'nt figure out if was long or not....

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Apr 21, 2005 4:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Apr 21, 2005 4:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-toddbond007@Apr 21, 2005 5:15 PM
wow long post

:rolleyes: Thanks for pointing that out....I could&#39;nt figure out if was long or not.... [/quote]
:lolup: :lolup:

im glad phil isn&#39;t going to let him just ride back in to the sec and start mouthing off.when game time comes spurrier will be wishing he was a gator again

spurrier wont take them far this year but we all know deep down inside spurrier can coach and he will have s.c. competing good in a couple of years

Originally posted by vols1@Apr 21, 2005 7:36 PM
spurrier wont take them far this year but we all know deep down inside spurrier can coach and he will have s.c. competing good in a couple of years

Maybe true, maybe not. Forgive me if I&#39;m skeptical. Every time I hear something like this, I think back about 5 years and just switch out the name Spurrier for the name Holtz.

Originally posted by GAVol+Apr 21, 2005 7:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Apr 21, 2005 7:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vols1@Apr 21, 2005 7:36 PM

Maybe true, maybe not. Forgive me if I&#39;m skeptical. Every time I hear something like this, I think back about 5 years and just switch out the name Spurrier for the name Holtz. [/quote]
yea, but i deeply respect Holtz

I&#39;m not commenting on whether Holtz is a nice guy. Just saying that Spurrier is not the first legendary coach who has been proclaimed the savior of SC football.

Originally posted by GAVol@Apr 21, 2005 7:32 PM
I&#39;m not commenting on whether Holtz is a nice guy. Just saying that Spurrier is not the first legendary coach who has been proclaimed the savior of SC football.

touche&#39;

Originally posted by westsidevol@Apr 21, 2005 5:21 PM
I am alot more worried about Florida than South Carolina. If SOS can win the East with that group of players......I will have to give the man credit for being a great coach. It is no secret that he let the Gator&#39;s talent dip before he left. We will see how he recruits in South Carolina. I think he is too lazy to bring an all-out effort at this point.

And TNVOLS1 I see you are over here making your flaming remarks as usual. Well let me say this. If ignorance goes to &#036;50 a barrel, I want the drilling rights to your head.

I was over here long before you and as far as ignorance goes your at the front of the ignorance bus and i couldn&#39;t even get a ticket. I know what you are and I will see you gone. You have no clue who I am altho you think you do. Why don&#39;t you take your Dawg loving crap back to the UGA boards where it belongs.

VN Store

Back