Fulmer says Tennessee is planning on a full stadium in 2020 -Adjustments may be made-

By September, Tennessee will have 100,000 confirmed cases of covid. So you could let any of those people in that wanted to go and add another 30,000 that havent had a confirmed case.

Then another 10,000 students, very low risk group.

Voila, pretty large crowd.

Reactions: kcvols1
NASCAR fans have been social distancing for a few years now.
NASCAR has been performing to a limited number of fans for a few years now.

Not really they haven't, but I get it you guys are probably haters. I've been to multiple races the past few years. They're not going to pack a full house at any of the tracks like they used to years ago but there's still always huge crowds whenever I go. Last year's Bristol night race that place was packed. It looked like at least 2/3's or more of a crowd. That's a lot of people in a place that seats about 150,000. The first Roval race in Charlotte looked like it was a sellout from the stands, dunno how it looked on TV but that place was crowded too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATC_VOL
Have at it. Mostly a political pull? Over 100,000 people would tell you to hold their beer, but they can't. They're dead.

Because no one would die this year if not for covid. Total deaths this year have not had a significant increase.

They died from pre-existing conditions. The flu would have killed them too.

I dont remember anything shutting down for H1N1

120,000 diagnoses just like that? Wow.

Because no one would die this year if not for covid. Total deaths this year have not had a significant increase.

Both extreme sides of this amuse me.

No, this isn't ebola, and doesn't mean the end of the human race.

No, it's not just the flu, and we shouldn't carry on as normal.

Amazingly, there are very few joining me in the middle of that continuum.

120,000 diagnoses just like that? Wow.

Both extreme sides of this amuse me.

No, this isn't ebola, and doesn't mean the end of the human race.

No, it's not just the flu, and we shouldn't carry on as normal.

Amazingly, there are very few joining me in the middle of that continuum.

Oh Captain, my Captain!

Open it up if you want to stay home stay. Use commons sense, this crap has gone on long enough. Most people that run the chance to get seriously sick aren't going to come anyway. For the rest of us it's a typical virus, whatever they will do what they are going to do but it's stupid to keep people away. We should have protected nursing homes and hospitals and went herd mentality in the beginning while using common sense steps but we should have never shut down. Nobody's fault it was a unknown but they vastly overbuilt this thing and Fauci and his crew are full of it, I don't trust any of them as far as I could thrown them. God Bless and GBO!

Open it up if you want to stay home stay. Use commons sense, this crap has gone on long enough. Most people that run the chance to get seriously sick aren't going to come anyway. For the rest of us it's a typical virus, whatever they will do what they are going to do but it's stupid to keep people away. We should have protected nursing homes and hospitals and went herd mentality in the beginning while using common sense steps but we should have never shut down. Nobody's fault it was a unknown but they vastly overbuilt this thing and Fauci and his crew are full of it, I don't trust any of them as far as I could thrown them. God Bless and GBO!
Agree 100%

Every article in the news is saying the "protests" are the source of no new infections since people are outside and wearing masks. Would those rules not apply to outdoor stadiums?
Do you really think any article will go out of its way to point to a rise in COVID infections because of the protests, looting and everything else that’s gone on? Hell I hope there really wouldn’t be a spike in infections so some of these people would paint themselves into a corner on this.

90% of season tickets have sold fulmer said in video he released a few weeks ago.

Of course. The deadline has passed to make your “donation” to keep your tickets. Not sure when the deadline is to purchase tickets that do not require a “donation” to get.

I am so sick of COVID-19 and all the crap we have had to do for it. I say that sick (virus or any other underlying health condition) and those above 70 stay home. Otherwise, let the rest of us go an make 114 db in Neyland.

I am so sick of COVID-19 and all the crap we have had to do for it. I say that sick (virus or any other underlying health condition) and those above 70 stay home. Otherwise, let the rest of us go an make 114 db in Neyland.

Cover your meowth.
I'm not "klitten" around!

Reactions: kcvols1
Not really they haven't, but I get it you guys are probably haters. I've been to multiple races the past few years. They're not going to pack a full house at any of the tracks like they used to years ago but there's still always huge crowds whenever I go. Last year's Bristol night race that place was packed. It looked like at least 2/3's or more of a crowd. That's a lot of people in a place that seats about 150,000. The first Roval race in Charlotte looked like it was a sellout from the stands, dunno how it looked on TV but that place was crowded too.
Not haters, it was great in the 70's and 80's. 4 and 5 car teams, stupid rule changes ( lucky dog, yellow-green-checkers ), and that groundhog are a just a few of the things that soured me on it. Kulwicki winning the championship may have been the last season I enjoyed. As far as crowds, tv seems to go out of their way to not show the empty stands around the track when following the cars.

Reactions: CR-vol
I've been a fan, on and off, ever since I was a kid and my grandfather took us to see them race at the old fairgrounds in Nashville. Nascar wasn't perfect back then either. There were a lot of BS rules and rule changes back when Kulwicki was driving too. Change is part of the sport. I hate the current aero package but the racing isn't too bad. The last 5 or 6 years it has been really competitive with 2018 being one of my favorites overall.

I dunno. I was just pointing out Nascar is at the forefront right now in the sports world as far as getting back to business and putting fans in the stands. So far so good. It gives me hope we'll have a football season.

Reactions: johnsonbrewer

VN Store

Back