Fulmer said

How can you not like Coach O? Come on Granny. lol Oh well I sure hope we see him next year. Playing in the shadows of AJ Green.

Marlon will be good. The only thing I never saw from him was how he could go up after ball in coverage. But I also never really watched him.......... at all.

I bet you Coach O offered her a Red Bull.

I would say that Fulmer had a better chance at Marlon than did Kiffin considering Grandma's role in his decision....but no way Teague comes back home...or Richardson signs...or probably even Greg King.

Rumor has it that Grandma disapproved of Yaw Yaw based on religion but I call BS. The reason MB went to GA is because of his GF, face it when your young sometimes you think with the wrong head.

I used to have respect for Fulmer and felt bad for how things were handled with letting him go. I don't anymore. So much for bleeding orange. He also knew Turner's grandma by her first name.

marlon brown would not have come here even if fulmer was still head coach. the truth is that marlon liked us but he loved uga. fulmer wouldn't have changed that.

I read a post a few days ago concerning Marlon's GF and how he could do better but after seeing him at TBA I'm not so sure. Marlon will be good not great and after all this drama he will always be viewed as a disappointment at Georgia. The biggest reason Kiff wanted him so bad was because he was the top rated recruit in the state and he knows he needs to close the borders. Would have loved to get him but if I had to pick I would take NU'Keese baby. I know they are different types of receivers but we have a couple of pretty tall athletic TE's to throw to.

btw, anyone think Brandon Warren may be moved to defensive end? We need this guy on the field somewhere?

I think Fulmer is just scared of someone else doing better than him. Did anyone else notice that his time on CBS ended when they interviewed Urban Meyer? He's probably still scared of Urban and the Gators. I'm just glad Kiffin won't back down.

He didn't give a mouses donkey about Tennessee while Foolmore was there. Same as Eric Gordon.

I'm beginning to wonder if he didn't think he was bigger than the program...

metaphorically or literally? because you could probably make the joke go both ways. there was a poll on VQ this morning on what Shoney's location Phil ate at for breakfast that day.

anyone think Brandon Warren may be moved to defensive end? We need this guy on the field somewhere?

Lane told Orson Charles that he might start as a true freshman at TE for us and that Brandon Warren wanted to be a WR. there's also a buzz that Aaron Douglas could become an O-lineman.

Did anyone else notice that his time on CBS ended when they interviewed Urban Meyer?

Meyer had to love Phil, he gave him two wins en route to two national titles. I doubt Phil would be excited to see the guy who embarrassed him two years in a row.

He didn't give a mouses donkey about Tennessee while Foolmore was there.

is a mouse's donkey the same thing as a rat's ace?

Fulmer was on cbsc talking 2 ohio st coach about marlon brown. Fulmer said marlon would not have left tn if he was still there...knew grandma by name.what do u guys think.i call bs'
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If Phil wanted to be honest he would have said

Teague, Richardson and Myles would not have come to tn if he was still there...

:whistling:

If Phil wanted to be honest he would have said

Teague, Richardson and Myles would not have come to tn if he was still there...

:whistling:

Gordon, Edwards, Green, King, Oliver (Fulmer lost him in the first place)..................

Funny, did he know Craig, I mean Gregg Cooper's name? Phil, I am soooo glad your gone.

Fulmer might have landed Brown & Stokes but we wouldnt have got Gordon, King, Teague, Myles Jr., Oliver, or Richardson.

VN Store

Back