Fulmer said

volsfan55

Fulmer was on cbsc talking 2 ohio st coach about marlon brown. Fulmer said marlon would not have left tn if he was still there...knew grandma by name.what do u guys think.i call bs'
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Who cares if it's true or not, that comment came from someone who USED to be our Head Coach.

He didn't actually say that did he?

Fulmer was on cbsc talking 2 ohio st coach about marlon brown. Fulmer said marlon would not have left tn if he was still there...knew grandma by name.what do u guys think.i call bs'

ha ha ha that just makes me laugh...way to make yourself look good fulmer :eek:lol:

in the other thread it was presented as

Just heard him on cbs college talking about Marlon Brown and he said it doesn't look like Tennessee is in it for him but "when I left there I felt real good about him" so this is a huge loss for Tennessee.

Heard it with my own ears...was shocked he said it.

whos MARLON BROWN going to be when he faces darren myles mike edwards and darren myles and hopefully jazen jackson!!

Didn't Lane say in the presser that MB's mom "wouldn't let him come here."

maybe he did, but what would he have done with him.

He didn't actually say that did he?
yeah, he did, with this amazing smirky smile on his face....i swear he almost said it with a chuckle.....

then tressell agreed with him to boot!

i watched the last hour or so, they had Neuheisel, Weiss and Tressell on and they all stroked Phil's ego pretty good, as each of the guys all said they heard good things from the kids he was formerly recruiting.

We could have had Marlon Brown and Fulmer as our head coach or no Marlon and Lane Kiffin as our head coach.

I hate to tell Fulmer this, but he lost and we won.

hmmm, what would i rather have...mediocrity + Marlon Brown or a chance to actually improve?

I will go with improvement.

no he said his grandma....also i rem someone saying in the MB thread earlyer after he announced if anyone saw his grandmother behind him smiling more than him..stupid old biaotch haha

These comments by Fulmer may have been true, but Marlon Brown doesn't make up for what Kiffin brought in. He would have rounded out the class, but if you just put Marlon Brown up against the handful of players that wouldn't have come here without Kiffin then it isn't even close.

I think Phil's been hittin' the bottle with Johnny a little too hard. I haven't said a bad word about him since his ouster, but I gotta wonder if his eyes are brown now 'cause he's definitely full of sh#t on this one.

I'm beginning to wonder if he didn't think he was bigger than the program...

I think Phil's been hittin' the bottle with Johnny a little too hard. I haven't said a bad word about him since his ouster, but I gotta wonder if his eyes are brown now 'cause he's definitely full of sh#t on this one.

I'm beginning to wonder if he didn't think he was bigger than the program...

ya think?? :good!:

I was upset by the result of this class. It was a above average but I was expecting more.
However, Fulmer had plenty of time to show that he did less with more than anyone. Definately sour grapes.

I was upset by the result of this class. It was a above average but I was expecting more.
However, Fulmer had plenty of time to show that he did less with more than anyone. Definately sour grapes.

They're not done yet. Or least that's the rumor. Just wait.

How can you not like Coach O? Come on Granny. lol Oh well I sure hope we see him next year. Playing in the shadows of AJ Green.

Marlon will be good. The only thing I never saw from him was how he could go up after ball in coverage. But I also never really watched him.......... at all.

VN Store

Back