Fulmer Responds to Geno

He holds a grudge against Tennessee and he makes remarks because UT won't talk to him about their decisions but ultimately, I agree with the point he makes and most of you do as well. Transfers should be allowed to transfer no matter what IMO, if they don't like the situation they are in they should leave and be allowed to. They shouldn't be punished for wanting to better their situation.

Reactions: RollerVol
He holds a grudge against Tennessee and he makes remarks because UT won't talk to him about their decisions but ultimately, I agree with the point he makes and most of you do as well. Transfers should be allowed to transfer no matter what IMO, if they don't like the situation they are in they should leave and be allowed to. They shouldn't be punished for wanting to better their situation.
I agree but there should be limits. If not, people will just transfer every year and no one will ever get a degree. The whole point of being a student athlete is to be a student as well. Maybe one free transfer until a degree is obtained.

I agree but there should be limits. If not, people will just transfer every year and no one will ever get a degree. The whole point of being a student athlete is to be a student as well. Maybe one free transfer until a degree is obtained.
I disagree. As long as the school is willing to accept you, you should be able to transfer. Don't be naive thinking that these schools care about the student aspect of these kids. It's ridiculous they are punished because of the word "athlete". Most transfers are kids with good athletic talent trying to pursue a professional career in athletics. That is their degree. Transferring regularly would put them at a huge disadvantage of completing that pursuit. If they never get an educational degree, that is self punishment and not punishment from a group of people who have never met the said transfer. They should not be subject to the corrupt NCAA rules which are mostly in place for maximum profit.

Last edited:
Did UT do something to keep her from being eligible? After holly, she should have been able to leave. If coaching can change, the athlete should have an option

Auriemma is a 5'5" punk. He's always had a big mouth --that's why CPS disliked him. CKH will kick his azz before it's all over.
At least you're straight forward and to the point. 50 years ago I lived in Conn and went to school there. Geno fortunately doesn't represent the state. There are some good people there.

Sorry Ladyvol777 but no, "We" all do not love that back stabbing Philbert . signed, Johnny Majors. never forget!

If you do allow this, then what can the vacated team do to replace the departed? Just "play on with fewer players? (more than one could leave in the same year) Then the team that is already "short on players gets a ban injury or maybe even two. then what do they do? Just fold the team for the rest of the season. Looks like to me at least the team left holding the bag is going to need so type of help. Don't know what it would be, but I think unlimited transferring will open a can of worms..,.

Opening the door to endorsements is the beginning of the end of the student athlete. That crack will be kicked wide open over the next 10 years. All the woke SJW's will demand it.

VN Store

Back