Fulmer Like John Kerry

VinnyWho

I recently noticed something in Fulmers logic....

About who is going to start at running back he states...
''We have three starters, if you want to look at it that way,'' Fulmer said. ''Somebody's got to go out there first. Y'all (the media) make a big deal out of that. We might be in no backs the first play.''
from the Tennessean

Now about who is going to start at QB he states....
Coach Phillip Fulmer has decided who will be Tennessee's starting quarterback, but he's waiting a bit to make the much-anticipated announcement.

We know they are both going to play... So be his rational of Y'all the media make a big deal out of it...Why the drama then...why not just say it...? Why not just say we have two starters and Shaffer will go out first or Ainge will go out first...

Have confidence and quit the drama ... let the QB's face situations don't protect them with via the media and quotes that add suspense...euuuuu who could be the one...who will take the SNAP...answer both....who will be first...who cares....who will be the most productive in their chances is what I'm interested in...

As for the argument of this being a ground breaking statistic by having a tru freshman start...why not look at it like a ground breaking statistic of having TWO freshman QBs take the field for the opener...

I'm kinda getting tired of the Fulmerisms....be one way and stick to it...don't be "I voted yes before I voted NO" type person...

:blink:

I would agree. However I also look at this from the point of view that waiting longer builds more suspense for the game. This is the most excitement we have had for an opener in years. So for that I give him some slack.

And if it were Florida, I wouldn't say anything until my boys were on the field.

Yeah the old dog may be trying to play mind games with the opponent... or he may be flexing his muscles to keep his underlings in line.

VN Store

Back