Fulmer, Cut and the Chief Reunion Tour

The return of 3rd and Chavis and the 4th iteration of Walt Harris’ 1981 offense!!

I could get behind this if my first choice for a reunion tour doesn’t pan out .

I’m hoping for a reunion here on The Hill of Jimmy Johnson as HC, Gary Stevens as OC & Dave Wannstedt as DC back together from the glory days of the U. My sources tell me that Fulmer isn’t quite sold on the idea yet because of the fact that Jimmy Johnson and Dave Wannstedt were not on his side in the Majors - Fulmer feud. Johnson & Wannstedt both started their careers working for Coach Majors & were fiercely loyal to him . There is a meeting with some big wigs at the Mt. Juliet Culver’s to discuss buying out both ADPF & HCJP’s contracts and to come up with the necessary money needed to make this a reality. Doug Dickey will be
returning as AD . Peyton will be the co- AD&HC in waiting . Hang tight VN ..... this is about to get very interesting .

#SOON
#DICKEYMANNINGJOHNSONSTEVENSWANNSTEDTTOTHEHILL

Last edited:
Ridiculous idea? Of course. Would I really be shocked if it happened? No, I wouldn’t put anything past them.

Like most of you, I just want to enjoy Tennessee football again.

Time could be right. Sanders, Kippy and Dan Brooks are ready to sign on. Keep Tee, Niedermeyer and Osevet and be done with it. Cut could coach virtually and keep his Duke paycheck until they let him go. Derek Mason might be a good addition to this staff. Get it done Phil. if Mack Brown can do it- so can you, Cut and Chief. These guys would carve up Kiffin, Kirby and the young punks and make them like it.

Got to be kidding...would get humbled by Kiffin, Smart and just about every other coach in SEC.....doesn’t have the luxury of facing subpar coaches like he did in 90s.

This would be so stupid. It would set the program back further after 4 years of that. Fulmer was washed up 12 years ago.

The stars are lining up for a reunion tour. What say you Volnation?
Yay, and again I say yay. If UT is to return to the halcyon heights of yesteryear, when the rarefied air of championship banners was oh so dizzying and intoxicating, Vol nation must rise, and with one voice raise a shout that will shake the foundations of Neyland stadium itself, demanding that CPF et al. be returned to their proper roles. Only then may Vol nation avenge itself on the contemptible tide and the braggadocios bulldogs. Look to the Righter of Wrongs for succor my dear fellows, and woe be to those who have earned his ire, for his wrath will be a terrible thing to behold. GO VOLS!!

This would be so stupid. It would set the program back further after 4 years of that. Fulmer was washed up 12 years ago.
Surely you jest, my good man. See below for evidence that he is far from "washed up".
587907289_1140x641.jpg

The stars are lining up for a reunion tour. What say you Volnation?

I can sympathize with the level of desperation that motivated you to write this but...no. The way forward is right in front of the AD but they're too stubborn and/or stupid to make the move. #Freezetothehill

It’s not the absolutely dumbest thing we could do... so it’ll never happen.

Pruitt stays two more years. Kills recruiting. Wins 6 more games. Acts like an arse. Then he gets fired after another raise and extension. Finally we hire another Google coach who is somehow worse.

Time is a flat circle.

VN Store

Back