Fulmer commits violation at Lady Vols practice !!!

TAD

CPF was videoed telling post players how to box out .. telling shooters how to shoot .. telling team how to defend ... he knows none of that been going on all year at LV practices. .. Holly has lost the team .. they don't respect her. Their execution is worst ive seen .. they got players who just don't care ... a change needs to be made .. Holly needs to step down .. she has to realize she can't get it done .. the kids don't fear or respect her ...

Reactions: T.J.
I wish AD Fullmer would relieve Holly of her misery. He is letting her twist in the wind. This is not doing any good to her or to the university. She can't quit on her own due to the $700,000 salary. He should do his friend a favor and fire her immediately. This will send a message to the players that UT cares about the legacy of Pat Summitt and not allow this horrible travesty and debacle to continue. He should let one of her assistants see if they can salvage something of this season.

It’s petition time in Lady Volsville!!!
Go VOLS!!!
I'm in and have been since she stood on the sideline that very first game. It was obvious from the start that she was not head coach material. Fulmer trying to coach the girls, well he didn't do much better the last few years he was the football coach and that's why nobody even gave him an interview.
So many knowledgeable fans has seen her failure from the beginning, so I am wondering what will it take? The hole is getting deeper and it will take a very long time to be where we were and should be again. FIRE THAT IMPOSTER

I wish AD Fullmer would relieve Holly of her misery. He is letting her twist in the wind. This is not doing any good to her or to the university. She can't quit on her own due to the $700,000 salary. He should do his friend a favor and fire her immediately. This will send a message to the players that UT cares about the legacy of Pat Summitt and not allow this horrible travesty and debacle to continue. He should let one of her assistants see if they can salvage something of this season.
Perfect post, Nute! Spot on!

Reactions: dgcarter43
Relieve Holly of HER misery? You mean relieve US of our misery! What an embarrassment to the once great University of Tennessee Lady Vols Basketball program! Please send Phil some gonads.

The ncaa should have sanctioned Phil for the violation of extending Holly's contract.
I don't know how that infraction got past their enforcers.

VN Store

Back