Full Tennessee and Air Force game video

Just to be sure for people that want this, but have never used bittorrent before... here is what I explained in the Cal thread.

"Bittorrent is a fairly universal P2P protocol. You need a client. I recommend uTorrent (µTorrent - The lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client ). Next, just go to the link at mininova.org and tell it to open the file. This is NOT the video, it is just a pointer for your client to figure out how/where to get the video. uTorrent will open. Tell it where to save the video file, and let it get to work. Right now, since I'm the only true seed, it is slow going. Once more people have it, it will move much faster."

Just to be sure for people that want this, but have never used bittorrent before... here is what I explained in the Cal thread.

"Bittorrent is a fairly universal P2P protocol. You need a client. I recommend uTorrent (µTorrent - The lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client ). Next, just go to the link at mininova.org and tell it to open the file. This is NOT the video, it is just a pointer for your client to figure out how/where to get the video. uTorrent will open. Tell it where to save the video file, and let it get to work. Right now, since I'm the only true seed, it is slow going. Once more people have it, it will move much faster."

Keep that in mind.

Also please continue seeding to at least a 1:1 sharing ratio. :)

Umm. I downloaded uTorrent, set up a static IP for my computer and forwarded the correct port in my router (BIG steps for a casual user like me) :eek:k:

The file seems to be downloading fine now with a fairly large ETA, but I have no idea what you mean by the seeding to a 1:1 sharing ratio. Please explain.

I really appreciate you doing this, Ryan. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Remus is the man!!

Umm. I downloaded uTorrent, set up a static IP for my computer and forwarded the correct port in my router (BIG steps for a casual user like me) :eek:k:

The file seems to be downloading fine now with a fairly large ETA, but I have no idea what you mean by the seeding to a 1:1 sharing ratio. Please explain.

I really appreciate you doing this, Ryan. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Remus is the man!!

The 1:1 ratio would be indicating that you uploaded to other users the same amount that you downloaded. It is listed in the main window under "ratio" and is 1:1 if it shows 1.0 or higher.

What the crap does this mean?

C00D11CD: Unknown error

Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error. This can occur when another program or operating system component encounters a problem but does not communicate the nature of the problem to Windows Media Player.
Error ID = 0xC00D11CD, Condition ID = 0x00000000

What the crap does this mean?

C00D11CD: Unknown error

Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error. This can occur when another program or operating system component encounters a problem but does not communicate the nature of the problem to Windows Media Player.
Error ID = 0xC00D11CD, Condition ID = 0x00000000

You need to download the xVid codec.

That didn't work either. I get errors when I try and open it with realplayer and windows media player.:BANGHEAD2:

xvid can be very quirky at times. there are actually different versions of xvid from different sources because of its open source code status. remove the previous version and try a different version of xvid. another easy way is to download a different media player. i'm not sure, but i think divx offers a free player that works fine with the xvid codec.

places to seek help: videohelp.com and doom9.org

VLC is most people's answer to A/V problems on the PC. It is the do it all media player.

thanks alot rwemyss for getting this game for us.. i downloaded and am seeding now.. i think i have already seeded 2:1 but will keep seeding for a while until more people have it.

the quality is much better then your first game.. i would say this is near perfect for me to watch.. thanks again..

thanks alot rwemyss for getting this game for us.. i downloaded and am seeding now.. i think i have already seeded 2:1 but will keep seeding for a while until more people have it.

the quality is much better then your first game.. i would say this is near perfect for me to watch.. thanks again..

Great! I'm glad you like this release... I actually didn't record this one. A nameless poster, that most could guess, recorded it, and even encoded it. All I had to do was tech support as this was his first attempt at it. I also made sure it got posted to Mininova and uploaded his sample clip to Megaupload.

He did a great job. :) :yes:

I haven't asked if he plans on doing it again this week... if not, the quality may be closer to the Cal game. :whistling: Which broadcast would you prefer, the original or the CSS replay, matching the first two?

I got it downloaded and I am seeding. I had to download the codex for windows media player, but it was pretty painless.

Again, thanks to all who made it possible for me to download this. You guys rock!!!

For some reason it screwed up when I downloaded it. I am trying again and started this afternoon. I am at 52% right now. I will see how it goes in the morning. But this is a pain.

I am going to Best Buy tomorrow to shop for DVR recorders. My Uncle and Grandfather have a ton of VHS games I want to put on DVD. Anyone got any recommendations for DVR's???

Nevermind, I'll start a thread about it.

For some reason it screwed up when I downloaded it. I am trying again and started this afternoon. I am at 52% right now. I will see how it goes in the morning. But this is a pain.

I am going to Best Buy tomorrow to shop for DVR recorders. My Uncle and Grandfather have a ton of VHS games I want to put on DVD. Anyone got any recommendations for DVR's???

Nevermind, I'll start a thread about it.

DVR and DVD are two very different technologies there USAF. :p :eek:k:

DVR and DVD are two very different technologies there USAF. :p :eek:k:

:BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

I have simple needs.

Record Vol games on TV, put Vol games on VHS to DVD and put my kids ballet and soccer on DVD.

I'll be out churning butter if you need me:acute:

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove: Nice. Freak has one, but it sounds to be an older model. Do you want me to just hop on the BestBuy website and then tell you which one to get? :lol: :unsure:

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove: Nice. Freak has one, but it sounds to be an older model. Do you want me to just hop on the BestBuy website and then tell you which one to get? :lol: :unsure:

Actually that would be really nice of you:) .

Nice use of the "worried" smilie:lol:

:BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

:eek:lol:

I have a Panasonic that works well but does not have component outputs. Definitely get one with a hard drive. I almost got one without and I am glad I did not. The hard drive makes a HUGE difference.

As goofy as this sounds, you might try Walmart. I compared everywhere when I bought mine and felt like I got the best deal. It depends on what they have in stock though.

:eek:lol:

I have a Panasonic that works well but does not have component outputs. Definitely get one with a hard drive. I almost got one without and I am glad I did not. The hard drive makes a HUGE difference.

As goofy as this sounds, you might try Walmart. I compared everywhere when I bought mine and felt like I got the best deal. It depends on what they have in stock though.

Thanks boss. Volinbham just suggested the same thing in the thread I started in the pub (About the harddrive). I am going to do some serious shopping around. I figured I would start at bestbuy since they would obviously have the widest selection.

VN Store

Back