Fulkerson visits Ambulance Service of Bristol for National EMS Week

ASB Vol

I wanted to give a big shout out to John Fulkerson for visiting with our company yesterday for National EMS Week. He came by to visit our EMS workers and to sign some autographs. He's a quality individual and I'm proud to have him representing our Vols. Below is a link to the Bristol Herald Courier article in today's paper.

http://www.heraldcourier.com/tncms/asset/editorial/8dcf3924-9aff-11ea-8fe2-f76c0eb05989

Thanks again #10!

Good for John. As far as leadership, I knew John had turned a huge corner when at the Auburn game at home he posted up his man on the left side of the low post and JJJ was to give an entry BOUNCE pass on JF's left side. JF could then make his move. JJJ tried to lob it in and wasn't quick enough and the ball was knocked out of bounds by the defender. John proceeded to "eat his proverbial lunch"....and was loudly explaining where the ball was to go on that play. Even in a packed, noisy TBA you could hear the "discussion". We were sitting pretty close to the floor but still JF left nothing in doubt. And to JJJ's credit he listened.

Reactions: kamoshika
Fulk's a good dude. Happy to say I was wrong about him when I questioned if he'd ever reach the potential he showed in his first half a season. It took a while to get back there, but he is quite the asset in the post.
I still stand by that it was so weird/shocking to see him struggle after freshman year, even considering the injury. I couldn't be happier with him at this point. If he has continued his upward trajectory, he could be very special this season.

I still stand by that it was so weird/shocking to see him struggle after freshman year, even considering the injury. I couldn't be happier with him at this point. If he has continued his upward trajectory, he could be very special this season.
Agree

On the court, I can't really think of another UT player that is similar to him. There are a few that have had his build, but not with his motor and how he runs the floor and how he gets into opponent's passing lanes.

VN Store

Back