Fulkerson Appreciation

Best thing that ever came out of Kingsport, as far as fast good goes. lol If you have been to one, you have been to all. Same food whichever one you eat at. Always hot, fresh, and gooooooooood.

I think the original pals off Center St( maybe it's the one in Lynn Garden) is the only store that has Peanut butter milk shakes

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I think the original pals off Center St( maybe it's the one in Lynn Garden) is the only store that has Peanut butter milk shakes
I know the one on Center Street has the Peanut Butter shakes. It is the first one. Raised and still live in the area. Have had to back away from the place (finally lost a bunch of weight and too tempting to get a couple of sauce burgers, Frenchie fries, and SWEET TEA - Peachy when I felt froggy)

Reactions: vols 30

Correct about the one on Revere st off center as original. I think both of those offer p-nut butter shakes and the only 2 you walk in instead of drive thru.

Reactions: vols 30
I know the one on Center Street has the Peanut Butter shakes. It is the first one. Raised and still live in the area. Have had to back away from the place (finally lost a bunch of weight and too tempting to get a couple of sauce burgers, Frenchie fries, and SWEET TEA - Peachy when I felt froggy)

Chipped ham or chipped chicken are good and not as fattening.

Chipped ham or chipped chicken are good and not as fattening.
Too much temptation to go through the drive thru and not get some Frenchie fries. I usually have a cheat day once a month or so. Makes the food taste that much better. Pretty neat that an announcer one game a while back mention Pals and Fulky. Would have been interesting how many people looked it up to see what they were talking about. My son lives in Jefferson City and has heard of Fulkerson and others coming up to get some Pals.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
A preview of things to come with several on that young roster.

yep looking at that box score Admiral 13 min. 1 rebound 1 assist no points he was big but no definition. He really came a long way as did Grant and now Fulky. Hoping some of this years young freshman make a similar journey.
Hubbs had a real good game think UNC was #4 at that time.

Reactions: BreatheUT
He reminds me of me of Tyler Hansbrough in a way. The way that he is scrappy and seems uncoordinated, but isn't. Anyone that thinks he doesn't have talent is a dumba** though. He has improved so much at taking care of the ball and with his post game.
Excellent point. He used to feel like a turnover waiting to happen. Now he’s our best offensive weapon.

Was really proud of Fulkerson today. He played well although was slowed down a lot in the 2nd half when they started double teaming him. Guy has some skill. If he were 25 pounds heavier and able to hold his ground more firmly on both ends of the court, he would start getting a lot of interest from the league. Even now, it is possible with continued development he could be a second round pick next year. He is a lot more athletic than many people think.

Was really proud of Fulkerson today. He played well although was slowed down a lot in the 2nd half when they started double teaming him. Guy has some skill. If he were 25 pounds heavier and able to hold his ground more firmly on both ends of the court, he would start getting a lot of interest from the league. Even now, it is possible with continued development he could be a second round pick next year. He is a lot more athletic than many people think.
Develop a 3 point shot and his draft stock would sky rocket! He can do it IMO.

I disagree. He shows up every game and hustles, plays good D, fights for rebounds, and takes the shots presented him. Post players have to be fed the ball properly from the perimeter players. We have been woefully inconsistent this season in that regard due to injuries and youth.
I did not say effort I said production,entirely different issues!

VN Store

Back