FSU Freshman QB Deandre Johnson Indefinitely Suspended

I actually haven't read any of your before posts so there's that. I wouldn't call it a beating. She got rocked, no doubt. I actually don't condone hitting women AT ALL unless it's actual self defense. As I said before, he is guilty and shouldn't have even done it...even if he was hit. My point is that she is guilty but people look past it because she is a woman. If it were a man, it would have been a typical bar fight that the dude at the bar started for showing his ass. you're down playing her physicality and intentions. If it were me in this situation I would have gotten knocked on the side of my head by her punch. Yes, Bamawriter, on the head/face BUT I would have pushed her. His reaction cost him. If you use the whole she gave him a little love tap or angry defensive slap then I can say, oh he could have beat her ass but he was just trying to end the situation with a LITTLE fast jab.

Ah man Butchna, if we go to that bar, and this girl starts wailing on you which I mean might be kinda hawt seeing a chick fight, I'll just be a bystander watching you get whooped and it'll be justified because she's the woman.

I'm starting a movement MALINISM.

I don't think you really have friends. Explains your interpretation of "defending yourself" and "LITTLE fast jabs". He HATE CRIMED her man...when you watch the video? That's the example! I've been in situations where women got drunk and violent. I handled it just fine. Bet he could too...that just wasn't his intention. And abandon this little fantasy scenario where we go to a bar and I'M THE ONE WHO GETS PUNCHED BY A WOMAN. . Just from every post I've read, you're a walking billboard endorsing violence against women! Afghanistan needs you to head their NAPWA department. :salute:

Reactions: 1 person
She wasn't a small girl. But that's besides the facts unless she was puny. You can deviate all you want but it doesn't change the fact of what actually went on. He probably got pissed from getting in the hit face and kneed in the groin. There's no hesitation when he gets hit so you can see it's clearly a reaction punch.

Ah very funny, Norfolk St ( I use to beat them up in NCAA 2003 but I've also threw 9 interceptions to them). I could careless if De'Andre ever plays again. I think he should be suspended for a year at least. Let me know when you take those titty shades off that youre wearing so you can actually see the world. Once you see that she is just as guilty, and needs to be charged with same, we can become friends Butchna. We. can. be. friends. I'll buy you a beer, but don't provoke me, because I'll hit a woman. Too soon? But no, I'll buy you a beer and if you're good, a chili dog.

You say you are convinced some haven't watched the video, then say she kneed him in the groin.

Please.

Reactions: 4 people
He also keeps saying she hit him in the face. He's intentionally spinning this to defend Johnson, and it's bordering on sick.

I have watched the video at least 10 times, and I must admit initially, I thought that she hit him; however, I watched it again more closely, and I see that she attempted to hit him while he was holding her other arm down. She swung at him with her free arm, and he backs off by moving his head away from her. It's diffictult to ascertain if she did indeed strike him, but clearly if she did it didn't hurt him, and she didn't deserve the powerful strike to the nose that followed. Therefore, he deserved to go to jail.

I am curious as to when someone is going to do something about the culture of this FSU Football program where as it appears that these players feel that they are entitled to do whatever they want. Jimbo seems to be in no hurray, he just wants to win football games, and get paid. It reminds me of the Gators under Urban Myer.

Looked like after he popped her in the face he ran away. It happened fast so I don't think many people saw it. She was a dumb drunk and he simply should have walked away. No excuse. This guy is toast.

She was drunk as a skunk, and if she were my daughter, she'd have gotten hell to pay when she got home.

That being said, if you're a QB at a top football factory college, and some idiot starts waving their arms at you in a bar, you don't haul off with a full punch. Come to think of that, you don't do that no matter what your current place is in life. You bat their flailing arms away, get your drink, and go laugh with your friends.

This would be the same if it were the scrawny guy in the wife-beater t-shirt and glasses. When you're obviously the physically dominant specimen, you don't go overkill like that. That's just stupid.

Oh yeah, right, he was fearful for his safety...:crazy:

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think you really have friends. Explains your interpretation of "defending yourself" and "LITTLE fast jabs". He HATE CRIMED her man...when you watch the video? That's the example! I've been in situations where women got drunk and violent. I handled it just fine. Bet he could too...that just wasn't his intention. And abandon this little fantasy scenario where we go to a bar and I'M THE ONE WHO GETS PUNCHED BY A WOMAN. . Just from every post I've read, you're a walking billboard endorsing violence against women! Afghanistan needs you to head their NAPWA department. :salute:

I've never promoted hitting women in my posts. All I've said is that she is equally at fault as he is. You can sit here and be cute by making it seem like I am a lonely man with no friends that is the type to wind up hitting a woman but we know that's not the case. You are far from right. I'm standing up against people like you and the others that don't seem to see that women are capable of hurting a man. In most cases, it won't happen. The excuses seem to be that she was drunk and ignorant but that gives her no right to hit him but he also doesn't have the right to grab her arm and eventually punch her. You can make yourself sound like the standup guy that immediately descalates the situation but I have no clue who you are and how you would handle these situations. I'm sure from my women violence promoting posts it sounds like I would immediately would turn to violence. Normal people like me, you, and most on this board would have just said "f*** you" to the girl and walked away or just tell her to chill out.

Just to sum up everything that I've said and put it into a nutshell. Men and women are equal. They should be treated as equal. Just because someone is stronger or faster doesn't make initial strikes and aggression justified unless there is immediate danger such as rape, robbery, violence. I'm not going to argue about this anymore because I stand by my beliefs that they should be equally punished by a fair trial. I respect everyone's stances and they make sense but they are biased towards women.

I've never promoted hitting women in my posts. All I've said is that she is equally at fault as he is. You can sit here and be cute by making it seem like I am a lonely man with no friends that is the type to wind up hitting a woman but we know that's not the case. You are far from right. I'm standing up against people like you and the others that don't seem to see that women are capable of hurting a man. In most cases, it won't happen. The excuses seem to be that she was drunk and ignorant but that gives her no right to hit him but he also doesn't have the right to grab her arm and eventually punch her. You can make yourself sound like the standup guy that immediately descalates the situation but I have no clue who you are and how you would handle these situations. I'm sure from my women violence promoting posts it sounds like I would immediately would turn to violence. Normal people like me, you, and most on this board would have just said "f*** you" to the girl and walked away or just tell her to chill out.

Just to sum up everything that I've said and put it into a nutshell. Men and women are equal. They should be treated as equal. Just because someone is stronger or faster doesn't make initial strikes and aggression justified unless there is immediate danger such as rape, robbery, violence. I'm not going to argue about this anymore because I stand by my beliefs that they should be equally punished by a fair trial. I respect everyone's stances and they make sense but they are biased towards women.

You keep going in a circle on this. There ain't gonna be a TRIAL. He can't plead not guilty...HE'S ON FREAKING TAPE! Your revisionist argument that this is an "equal rights" issue is EQUALLY pathetic. Someone weakly punches at you so you LAUNCH THEM INTO ORBIT? All under the guise of DEFENDING HIMSELF? It's why his lawyer's last ditch effort at salvaging his scholarship had to include the weak sauce racism card. There is no world that exists where she would be considered an equal physical threat. Maybe future hotheads "keeping it real" do the smart thing. Remove themself from the situation and let the other soak in their alcohol. He's going to end up paying a fine for his misdemeanor. Cite her too? Cool. Reality would probably dictate that the video of her facial reconstruction will get that summarily dismissed? In any case, your landmark SHE PUT HER HAND ON ME, I GET TO KNOCK HER A** OUT legislation doesn't get to to district...much less Supreme Court...sorry lil champion. :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
You keep going in a circle on this. There ain't gonna be a TRIAL. He can't plead not guilty...HE'S ON FREAKING TAPE! Your revisionist argument that this is an "equal rights" issue is EQUALLY pathetic. Someone weakly punches at you so you LAUNCH THEM INTO ORBIT? All under the guise of DEFENDING HIMSELF? It's why his lawyer's last ditch effort at salvaging his scholarship had to include the weak sauce racism card. There is no world that exists where she would be considered an equal physical threat. Maybe future hotheads "keeping it real" do the smart thing. Remove themself from the situation and let the other soak in their alcohol. He's going to end up paying a fine for his misdemeanor. Cite her too? Cool. Reality would probably dictate that the video of her facial reconstruction will get that summarily dismissed? In any case, your landmark SHE PUT HER HAND ON ME, I GET TO KNOCK HER A** OUT legislation doesn't get to to district...much less Supreme Court...sorry lil champion. :hi:

Hahahahaha. You've said I've been trying but you're really reaching. I'm seriously not going to say the same things that will make me sound redundant because you're taking everything and stretching it. There may not be a trial unless she presses charges. Keep underestimating women. I'm not saying she is an equal match but doesn't mean she couldn't not knock out/do damage to him or against any man. The likelyhood of her doing so against him is pretty low but your argument is that if they aren't the same matchup then the person who has the disadvantage can do whatever they want and there is no consequences. You can take your childish "chivalric" arguments/logic back to the 20th century and tell them to your housewife that knows nothing more than the layout of your kitchen. It's been fun arguing with you and Bamawriter, seriously, I've enjoyed it. You two make very good points and defend her which is fair but like I've said a million times before he is guilty, no way around that, everything he did isn't justified even though the more I watch it, him grabbing her arm seemed like he might have been to descalate it but it was a poor decision, and an even poorer decision to hit her like he did. She did everything wrong too. But how do I defend his punch if you make it sound like her face is destroyed? oh yeah I'm not defending his punch. I said he reacted to her punch just like she reacted to his arm grab and her balled up fist. Those reactions are NOT IDEAL no matter if it was man vs man or woman vs woman. If you place both of them in each other's position, you get the same result (well less damage than the other). I do agree with you on the race card. It bugs me as much as this. it's always a fall back plan and it makes me sick. I know there is racism out there but not everything is about race.

But her trying, missing, and landing a grazing shot on his shoulder sort of takes a crap all over your "reaction punch to her face" theory.

To me it looks like it hit his face but if you are right, I wouldn't necessarily say it takes away from the reaction punch theory. Dumb reaction I might add.

To me it looks like it hit his face but if you are right, I wouldn't necessarily say it takes away from the reaction punch theory. Dumb reaction I might add.

Physics 101 says she either missed his face, or he is actually a ghost and her fist went through it without making contact.

Hahahahaha. You've said I've been trying but you're really reaching. I'm seriously not going to say the same things that will make me sound redundant because you're taking everything and stretching it. There may not be a trial unless she presses charges. Keep underestimating women. I'm not saying she is an equal match but doesn't mean she couldn't not knock out/do damage to him or against any man. The likelyhood of her doing so against him is pretty low but your argument is that if they aren't the same matchup then the person who has the disadvantage can do whatever they want and there is no consequences. You can take your childish "chivalric" arguments/logic back to the 20th century and tell them to your housewife that knows nothing more than the layout of your kitchen. It's been fun arguing with you and Bamawriter, seriously, I've enjoyed it. You two make very good points and defend her which is fair but like I've said a million times before he is guilty, no way around that, everything he did isn't justified even though the more I watch it, him grabbing her arm seemed like he might have been to descalate it but it was a poor decision, and an even poorer decision to hit her like he did. She did everything wrong too. But how do I defend his punch if you make it sound like her face is destroyed? oh yeah I'm not defending his punch. I said he reacted to her punch just like she reacted to his arm grab and her balled up fist. Those reactions are NOT IDEAL no matter if it was man vs man or woman vs woman. If you place both of them in each other's position, you get the same result (well less damage than the other). I do agree with you on the race card. It bugs me as much as this. it's always a fall back plan and it makes me sick. I know there is racism out there but not everything is about race.

There's not going to be a trial because you don't go to trial for misdemeanor assault. If your lawyer has brain wave activity, he pleads it out and life moves on.

Apparently there are people in Jacksonville that are outraged that this kid isn't playing ball. They have pointed to the Mixon situation at OU. The fan bases in Florida are so stupid sometimes. Smh

Apparently there are people in Jacksonville that are outraged that this kid isn't playing ball. They have pointed to the Mixon situation at OU. The fan bases in Florida are so stupid sometimes. Smh

Sometimes?:)

There's not going to be a trial because you don't go to trial for misdemeanor assault. If your lawyer has brain wave activity, he pleads it out and life moves on.

Ah. I was lead to believe battery was not a misdemeanor but I stand corrected.

VN Store

Back