Frosh Nicknames

Bennessee01

I like to give a freshman a nickname every year. After seeing Kyle Phillips chase a RB 40yds in practice I nicknamed Kyle "Superman". Kyle didn't quite live up to that but he was a good player.

This year instead of one I decided to Name the Memphis trio of LB's.

The Trio of Terror
Eason: The Beast
French: The Freak
McDonald: The Flash

Now all they have to do is live up to it. Wouldn't mind seeing another Hacksaw, Kiner and Walker.
Of course, if French and Eason eat too many more biscuits they could end up being fast defensive linemen.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
3388d924-ada9-47f0-80de-208c96b6481a_text.gif

I like to give a freshman a nickname every year. After seeing Kyle Phillips chase a RB 40yds in practice I nicknamed Kyle "Superman". Kyle didn't quite live up to that but he was a good player.

The Trio of Terror

Now all they have to do is live up to it. Wouldn't mind seeing another Hacksaw, Kiner and Walker.
Of course, if French and Eason eat too many more biscuits they could end up being fast defensive linemen.

Jimmy 'The Generous Lover' Holiday

^^^^
Yes, please. How about we call them the names that their PARENTS gave them and that they’ve went by all their lives. Unless it’s something that their friends call them and they’re okay with.
There ain’t no dignity in this.

^^^^
Yes, please. How about we call them the names that their PARENTS gave them and that they’ve went by all their lives. Unless it’s something that their friends call them and they’re okay with.
There ain’t no dignity in this.
You mean dignity, like stealing Sam "the Bam" Cunningham's nickname.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

The Trio of Terror

You have been absolutely bored out of your mind, I get it.

The Beast, Freak and Flash are overused by a factor of about 6,000. So let’s do better than that.

The Trio of Terror sounds like a Busch Gardens ride, not sure if that’s what you’re going for.

And Superman? Hmm. I’m surprised that one didn’t catch on, being that is was so unique and creative and original.

I’m disappointed you haven’t dubbed anyone “Thunder and Lightning” being that nobody has ever used that one.

Good stuff, bud.

You have been absolutely bored out of your mind, I get it.

The Beast, Freak and Flash are overused by a factor of about 6,000. So let’s do better than that.

The Trio of Terror sounds like a Busch Gardens ride, not sure if that’s what you’re going for.

And Superman? Hmm. I’m surprised that one didn’t catch on, being that is was so unique and creative and original.

I’m disappointed you haven’t dubbed anyone “Thunder and Lightning” being that nobody has ever used that one.

Good stuff, bud.

Coming from Mister Creative..
220px-Jaws_james_bond.jpg

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back