Fromm possibly entering draft

I think he will grade very well at the combines, this is the same kid who lit it up for two years - the biggest problem was the change in coaches (Coley). If he falls that far in the draft someone is getting a steal.

lol this post didn’t age well. Baylor’s pressure was almost nonexistent.
Georgia gave up 15 sacks all season (1.25 per game) and 3 of those came against Baylor (20% of their season total in one game). Somebody did better 🤔🤔🤔

He went b/c his biggest issue is arm strength. That isnt improving with another year.

He also lost 3 starting OLs to the draft and one transferring by the name of Cade Mays. If you think he had a troubled year with inexperienced WRs, just wait when he shows up for his senior year with 4 new starters on his OL. Oh, that's right he won't, he gone.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
With 2 starters out. Didn’t you also predict a Baylor win?
That's kinda how the game is played. What if doesn't cut it.

What if Brewer didn't get hurt? Baylor was winning/won the second half.

What if Alabama had beat LSU or Auburn?

What if Oregon had played played Ole Miss instead of Auburn?

See?

That's kinda how the game is played. What if doesn't cut it.

What if Brewer didn't get hurt? Baylor was winning/won the second half.

See?
I mean, Baylor essentially played UGA’s second string and still lost soundly. We were specifically talking about the line and Baylor played a completely different line.

I mean, Baylor essentially played UGA’s second string and still lost soundly. We were specifically talking about the line and Baylor played a completely different line.
Excuse for a game y'all won? It was known when I made that post who would and possibly would not be playing for you.

Go back and check NCAA Stats for sacks before and after that game and formulate a new excuse.

Excuse for a game y'all won? It was known when I made that post who would and possibly would not be playing for you.

Go back and check NCAA Stats for sacks before and after that game and formulate a new excuse.
The UGA line you listed stats for had Thomas, Wilson, and kindley playing on it. The UGA line Baylor played did not. This really isn’t that hard to grasp. The fact UGA beat Baylor with their B-squad just shows how well Smart has recruited or just how bad the Big 12 is. Probably a little of both.

The UGA line you listed stats for had Thomas, Wilson, and kindley playing on it. The UGA line Baylor played did not. This really isn’t that hard to grasp. The fact UGA beat Baylor with their B-squad just shows how well Smart has recruited or just how bad the Big 12 is. Probably a little of both.
😂😂😂😂😂

VN Store

Back