Frisco moving 120 mill to black communities

seinfeld-good-luck-with-all-that-gif.714344

I thought this was taken cared for in the "new" $2 Trillion dollar covid-relief bill from Nancy & Chucky boy.

Poor brown, yellow, white, people be like wuh.

From a numbers standpoint the Dems are effing up hitching their bandwagons to blm. Other minorities are not a fan.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Poor brown, yellow, white, people be like wuh.

From a numbers standpoint the Dems are effing up hitching their bandwagons to blm. Other minorities are not a fan.

Their own propaganda is aimed at making people believe black folks make up half the population of the US. They're getting high on their own supply.

Reactions: Zues1 and allvol123
San Francisco police Chief Bill Scott released the following statement in response to Friday's budget announcement:

"We knew that there would be pain and sacrifice associated with these budget cuts, but we also know they’re necessary to fulfill the promise of Mayor Breed’s and Sup. Walton’s reinvestment initiative to support racial equality. It’s also worth noting that some funding cuts will go to divert non-emergency, low-priority calls for service away from the police department to other public functions better equipped to respond to behavioral health crises, in sheltered individuals, and low-priority calls.

"While the cuts are significant, they are cuts we can absorb and that will not diminish our ability to provide essential services. It’s important that we not view this funding redirection as a zero-sum game. At the end of the day, all San Franciscans - including the SFPD - benefit from a city that is more just and equitable; whose diverse communities are healthy and well supported and where the best, most appropriate public services are enlisted to respond to behavioral health problems and other non-emergency issues that face our city."

Sheriff Paul Miyamoto released the following statement:

"The San Francisco Sheriff’s Office is collaborating with the Mayor’s Office to reduce our budget and redirect funds to support and address historic inequities in San Francisco’s Black community. We need responsible redirection that still allows us to continue our work to interrupt the cycle of incarceration caused by the underfunding of education, youth development and economic opportunities. We are hopeful that this increased awareness and commitment will make a genuine difference and remove barriers to progress, especially for justice-involved people who seek successful reentry."

Their own propaganda is aimed at making people believe black folks make up half the population of the US. They're getting high on their own supply.

If there is a black community, not sure there is because I definitely dont belong to a white community, but if there is one, intelligent and reasonable black people should be raising hell against these blmers.

had the pleasure of flying in a KC135.
to this day that fully loaded tanker landed smoother than anything I have experienced.

had the pleasure of flying in a KC135.
to this day that fully loaded tanker landed smoother than anything I have experienced.
Since they fly over my house all day every day and do touch and goes they should be damn good at landings.

Since they fly over my house all day every day and do touch and goes they should be damn good at landings.
In the airline business we don't do touch and goes anymore except under very unique circumstances. One of them being when we bring a brand new airplane on the property and we have to get the instructors up to speed in a hurry. I was fortunate enough to be one of the original instructors on the A350 when it came to us, and without getting into the whole 'whys' about it, they took several of us out and did touch and goes in Cincinnati. It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Reactions: Orangeburst
In the airline business we don't do touch and goes anymore except under very unique circumstances. One of them being when we bring a brand new airplane on the property and we have to get the instructors up to speed in a hurry. I was fortunate enough to be one of the original instructors on the A350 when it came to us, and without getting into the whole 'whys' about it, they took several of us out and did touch and goes in Cincinnati. It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
At least you didn't fly it through the trees like they did the roll out of the A320?. Nothing like having a plane tell you what to do instead of you telling it what to do when you want it to.

If the money is invested in the community correctly it could be a great initiative, but with government involvement I have a feeling it will be a total cluster f??k

Reactions: Sandman 423
If the money is invested in the community correctly it could be a great initiative, but with government involvement I have a feeling it will be a total cluster f??k
This is as close as we get to any type of fiscal responsibility. Instead of increasing taxes the old way, or just making up money the new way, they took money that was already being spent.

From the article:

The plan, known as The Dream Keeper Initiative, will use the funds over the next two years to invest in youth development, guaranteed income, business support, a city employment pipeline, training, and homeownership, amongst other initiatives.

Some could be helpful (youth development, training) other is a liberal pipedream like assuming guaranteed income will stop crime. All of it is ripe for political favoritism in deployment through various "programs".

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back