Friends of BaseVols

Some of you have asked about Friends of Basevols - Friends of Basevols. Today they have a significant amount of money to a player to help with tuition. This is the plan for this fund is to help baseball players with financial needs and ultimately raise enough money so every UT baseball player goes to school for free.

Awesome. If this happens, Tennessee can finally recruit on an even plane with Vanderbilt.

Awesome. If this happens, Tennessee can finally recruit on an even plane with Vanderbilt.

In time, if these program are ran in a legitimate manner? This could have a positive windfall. Many people have feared how NIL might be abused. And in time? It is reasonable to assume that there will be some restrictions, as well as new advantages. But from what I can see just from a first look at the site? It seems like it is a good beginning. Going to be interesting to see how this evolves.

Some of you have asked about Friends of Basevols - Friends of Basevols. Today they have a significant amount of money to a player to help with tuition. This is the plan for this fund is to help baseball players with financial needs and ultimately raise enough money so every UT baseball player goes to school for free.
I can’t ever seem to get the links to work. Maybe it’s an iOS issue but have been trying for weeks. Guess I need to try my laptop. Anyone else had same issue?

VN Store

Back