Friday weigh in thread

That sucks, about your car. Yesterday while driving on the interstate, a rock the size of a golf ball smashed my windshield. No idea where it came from. I just saw it flying in the car right towards my face. Several tiny pieces of glass scattered inside my jeep. Thankfully the rock stayed outside and didn’t hit me. The price to get it fixed it just under my deductible, of course.

That sucks, about your car. Yesterday while driving on the interstate, a rock the size of a golf ball smashed my windshield. No idea where it came from. I just saw it flying in the car right towards my face. Several tiny pieces of glass scattered inside my jeep. Thankfully the rock stayed outside and didn’t hit me. The price to get it fixed it just under my deductible, of course.
Oh man that sucks. Lucky that you didn’t get hurt

Reactions: VolFaninFla

I went to Mexico about a week ago. Stayed in Atlanta the night before the flight out. Fenced in parking lot. Left nothing in the truck. They broke both windows just to make sure 3011E868-DAD9-451F-A9F3-1DB22F673FD3.jpeg

I went to Mexico about a week ago. Stayed in Atlanta the night before the flight out. Fenced in parking lot. Left nothing in the truck. They broke both windows just to make sure View attachment 533208
Yeah they are apparently making the rounds recently.

One of my friends car was broken into at his house in a nice area, and he even leaves the doors unlocked. Still smashed the window.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Oh man that sucks. Lucky that you didn’t get hurt

I know. I have been driving for over 20 years, and never had an incident with my windshield. But in the last 2 years, my windshield has been broken 3 times - twice by a rock and another time by a seagull. And a 4th time a rock hit my windshield but luckily didn’t break it that time, because it skipped off the hood first, slowing down it’s momentum.

Wanting to set up a home gym and in the market for a rack/pulley machine. There are a lot of options just curious if anyone has any experience with them? Planning on putting it in the garage, ideally something under $1k.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back