Friday night

Vol1312

I am going to my first B-ball game friday against Tusculum and I was wondering if there is anything happening pre-game like the vol walk, etc? I know it's a pre-season game but just trying to make it as fun as possible because it will be my son's first trip to a college level sporting event and my dad's first B-ball game as well.

I am going to my first B-ball game friday against Tusculum and I was wondering if there is anything happening pre-game like the vol walk, etc? I know it's a pre-season game but just trying to make it as fun as possible because it will be my son's first trip to a college level sporting event and my dad's first B-ball game as well.
You could walk around in Stokely and look at where the Vols used to play, then take the tunnel to the athletic dorm and walk through the lobby. You all might see some athletes around. Also, a lot of times the indoor football practice facility has a door open. Kind of neat to walk in and see the field.....just a few ideas since this is your first game. Have fun.

Can anyone look for me and give me the address to the arena my phone can't open the ut site
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back