Friday Night CFB TV Schedule (9/13)

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
* All times are EST

Actually a fairly decent lineup tonight.

North Carolina at Wake Forrest 6pm ESPN
Kansas at Boston College 7:30p ACCN
Houston at Washington State 9:15p ESPN

Please let Wake win. Please Football Gods. I can’t take these UNC pricks anymore with their “Mack is Back” bull$hit. I can handle UNC basketball fan because I know them better than they know themselves. However, there is nothing worse than the casual UNC football fan who thinks they know football.

* All times are EST

Actually a fairly decent lineup tonight.

North Carolina at Wake Forrest 6pm ESPN
Kansas at Boston College 7:30p ACCN
Houston at Washington State 9:15p ESPN

North Carolina wins 35-24 over Wake Forest
Boston College wins 28-21 over Kansas
Washington State wins 38-28 over Houston

Reactions: MAD
Please let Wake win. Please Football Gods. I can’t take these UNC pricks anymore with their “Mack is Back” bull$hit. I can handle UNC basketball fan because I know them better than they know themselves. However, there is nothing worse than the casual UNC football fan who thinks they know football.
Unless it's the casual UK football fan who thinks they know football.

To your point, both are hard to take. Go Wake.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
How is this not a conference game. Not sure I've seen that before.

I guess they agreed to it to keep the rivalry going. Around here it’s kind of odd that Duke, UNC, State and Wake don’t all play every year. I think Duke and State are doing this soon also.

Reactions: TrueOrange
That was terrible clock management at the end of the game. And why the heck didn't the RB get out of bounds quicker?

You got your wish. No idea what the UNC offense...and especially the RB on that last play...was thinking at the end. A very UT type ending to that one. Of course, it's Brown's fault. Just a lousy coaching job.

Boston College will boat race Kansas

tenor.gif

You got your wish. No idea what the UNC offense...and especially the RB on that last play...was thinking at the end. A very UT type ending to that one. Of course, it's Brown's fault. Just a lousy coaching job.
Howell made 2 freshman mistakes there at the end too that cost them. Their running back was probably out of bounds with one second to go. I’m sure they’ll blame the loss on something .

D’Eriq King isn’t going to make it the whole season if he gets hit every game as much as he has tonight.

North Carolina wins 35-24 over Wake Forest
Boston College wins 28-21 over Kansas
Washington State wins 38-28 over Houston
Don't ever gamble kid...At least your going to get one right..WSU...Anyone watching how much fun that offense is to watch?...That could've been us...After JG left or got benched of course....Sigh

People love to think Les is not a great coach bc of he his strange. He’s a fantastic coach.

Alabama fans believe. That was an injustice the way he was shunned from getting another HC gig. He actually had at least 4 different offensive schemes at LSU. Crowton was running Oregon spread concepts when he won his natty in 2007. He was passing the ball downfield when Mettenberger was his QB. Jarett Lee was throwing all over the field, he just wouldn't stop throwing it to the defense. Always well coached and a team that wouldn't beat themselves. That's what I saw from Kansas last night. To get a BC beatdown on the road with this Kansas roster is the upset of the young season.

VN Store

Back