Friday game moved to 2 pm

I wonder if just playing a DH Saturday isn’t just best. I know the gate $ hurts but tomorrow will be poorly attended anyway

GBO !!! Let's see what kind of a team we gonna put out there on the diamond this year...

Game to be streamed on watchespn.com.

Reactions: txbo
Well, just checked the weather and 37 degrees at first pitch. So, there will be 4 empty seats down in MVP section. Feel free to sit in em if you can sneak by the usher. Saturday looks a bit better.

Reactions: RollerVol
Well, just checked the weather and 37 degrees at first pitch. So, there will be 4 empty seats down in MVP section. Feel free to sit in em if you can sneak by the usher. Saturday looks a bit better.
Yikes. That’s what I was afraid of. I’m thought about going myself but that’s a bit chilly.

Lmfao I hope nobody takes you seriously here
jokes on you man If you don’t understand the magnitude of a perceived injury with the scouting world

I’ll invite you to study the braves first round pick two years ago. And when you do the research tell me how many of those scouts involved still have jobs with the braves

jokes on you man If you don’t understand the magnitude of a perceived injury with the scouting world

I’ll invite you to study the braves first round pick two years ago. And when you do the research tell me how many of those scouts involved still have jobs with the braves
Soreness of ANY kind paired with a near freezing temperature is the recipe for a real injury. It is in the best interest of both the team and pitcher to sit this one out. “Doom, Dispair and Agony” themesong doesn’t always apply.

if it's risky, don't risk it...this staff will do the right thing...believe we'll be fine...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Pride85

VN Store

Back