FRIDAY 8/12 Post Practice Video(s)

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTL0QFnhWIM[/youtube]

First time I have seen Derek laugh at his own joke. Lol at the knock on wood comment.

It's good to hear that Tiny and Malik will be back to full go in a week to a week and a half. I am also excited to hear that Zach Rogers, Vincent Dallas, and Deathony Arnett are having good camps. I am really stoked about our recievers.

I still really want to hear more about our linebacker situation....

Was also nice to hear Tom Smith is doing something. I think that will be Lane's to lose however.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How about the size and number of O-linemen working out in the background. Didn't realize we had so many and so big.

Was also nice to hear Tom Smith is doing something. I think that will be Lane's to lose however.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Agreed. From everything we are hearing about Lane... If he can't usurp Poole at RB as a starter, get that kid on the field somehow... He looked really good in space and as a punt returner in his highlight films.

Professional? Poor choice of words...

Our Oline has gotten significantly bigger over the last 2 recruiting classes... And Cam Clear looks like an NFL TE walking around out there. BEASTLY.

EDIT*.... Sorry quoted the wrong post.

How about the size and number of O-linemen working out in the background. Didn't realize we had so many and so big.

Our Oline has gotten significantly bigger over the last 2 recruiting classes... And Cam Clear looks like an NFL TE walking around out there. BEASTLY.

Gotta think Dooley was referencing Arky losing Davis for the year when he said he cringes every time he hears someone lose a player for the year...

Hope the injury bug stays away from us!

I think Zach might turn into a Shipley type player.. Deff not #1 on the depth chart, but he'll deff be a reliable guy. IMO

I think he probably is suggesting that this implies the players are being paid. But I don't agree. I think many of these players aspire to the NFL and Dooley rightly references a "professional" standard. Dooley is on message.

I get that, but agree that he meant that he wants his players to act and perform like professionals during practice.

Just joking guys. He did use the phrase "mature professional football players." I am in no way implying anything serious.

I think Zach might turn into a Shipley type player.. Deff not #1 on the depth chart, but he'll deff be a reliable guy. IMO

The only thing Zach has in common with Shipley is that they are both white. Shipley definitely was number 1 on the depth chart and a very good receiver. Nothing against Zach, but he is not in the same league as Shipley.

The only thing Zach has in common with Shipley is that they are both white. Shipley definitely was number 1 on the depth chart and a very good receiver. Nothing against Zach, but he is not in the same league as Shipley.

Link?

Wondering the same thing.

p-Harrington,Heather_2570.jpg

Heather Harrington

VN Store

Back