Freeze to Liberty? (From football scoop so...)

He isn't going to Liberty, all these folks in here talking about it being easier. Football coaches don't look at easier, they want to coach the best players and play competitive. Stupid thinking he would go to liberty over a bigger job. GBO!

Reactions: PrattvilleVol
Perhaps he interviewed with them due to his beliefs. I’m not saying his actions have displayed anything corresponding to his faith; however, if God calls Freeze to go there, he may go. I don’t think it’s likely as waving millions in front of him would truly test his faith but I’m not judging. Maybe he comes to UT so he can give that much more to those less fortunate monitarily (ala David Carr). We shall see but it’s interesting nontheless and those ignoring faith and grace in this equation may be missing his newly found bigger motivations.

Auburn, FSU media now reporting they have interest in Freeze. I'm starting to think the hold-up is on his end. He wanted to wait to see all the possible options before deciding.

Although at Liberty, faculty may be able to spank the coeds.
giphy.gif

I am going to trust Pruitt on this. He knows how important this hire will be and he is taking his time to (hopefully) choose the right candidate.

We should not get overanxious and hire too quickly.

Perhaps he interviewed with them due to his beliefs. I’m not saying his actions have displayed anything corresponding to his faith; however, if God calls Freeze to go there, he may go. I don’t think it’s likely as waving millions in front of him would truly test his faith but I’m not judging. Maybe he comes to UT so he can give that much more to those less fortunate monitarily (ala David Carr). We shall see but it’s interesting nontheless and those ignoring faith and grace in this equation may be missing his newly found bigger motivations.
Not a hater but from everything that I have read, I believe him capable of stating that he has changed for appearances. I for one am uncomfortable with this hire, not from the morals standpoint, but from the monetary cheating standpoint with major boosters involved. He can be and was bought, I'm not sure he can't be again.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back