Freeze to become HC at Liberty

A Sea Of Red View topic - Potential Head Coach Candidate: Hugh Freeze

By NeoFlame

- December 6th, 2018, 10:55 pm#565939I was told it would be wrapped up today, so hearing press conference got pushed I was a little surprised. This news makes a lot more sense to me. You guys should be really proud, LU just beat out several of the top programs in the country.

Now just pray there isn't the 11th hour "uh-oh" before the ink dries.

LU just beat out? Lol. They actually think LU can out pay an SEC or ACC school??

Said he would out his source?

@Volman365
im guessing its this lacky
35553607001_5564987652001_5564980597001-vs.jpg

Didnt they only pay Turner Gill like 600,000? No way they'll pony up what SEC schools,or FSU would have
Correct. But they're getting him because someone pulled the deal out from under him here, the Auburn boosters would only allow Malzahn to hire him for one year while Freeze wanted multiple years and FSU just never made any sense at all.

They didn't outbid anyone. Lol

Reactions: FallCreekVols
Correct. But they're getting him because someone pulled the deal out from under him here, the Auburn boosters would only allow Malzahn to hire him for one year while Freeze wanted multiple years and FSU just never made any sense at all.

They didn't outbid anyone. Lol
Oh i know boosters are handcuffing Malzahn, and it makes me mad someone pulled the rug out from under our deal. I have ideas about who..

VN Store

Back