Free Throws -- Why Why Why?

Ole_Virgil_Cane

I was watching Gonzaga last night and they were 21/24 from the line at one point.

This is like a swift kick in the nuts for me. If we had hit anywhere close to that, we would have easily won 5 more games.

Free Throws are one of the most basic fundamentals of basketball, and yet our team is awful at them. There is only one person to blame for that, and that is coach Pearl. He should have them shooting tons of free throws every single day! They are FREE points.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed promptly. If we start shooting 75%+ from the line, we will be a contender next year. :eek:k:

We have them in foul trouble and we out size them yet we cant get into the paint because NOBODY MOVES TO THE BASKET! they all stand and wait at the 3 point line!

Free throw shooting on this team irritates me more than anything...there's no excuse for it. You're right, how many more games would have been won?

Next on the list...pure boneheaded stupidity and lack of defense.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

To many "street ballers" and not enough basketball players. They can make some unbelievable plays but all in all they make as many stupid ones. They drive me crazy. I can't hardly stand to watch.

That pass by Chism at the end. Horrible!

To many "street ballers" and not enough basketball players. They can make some unbelievable plays but all in all they make as many stupid ones. They drive me crazy. I can't hardly stand to watch.

That pass by Chism at the end. Horrible!

:lol: We're not white enough for this guy ^^^

Free throws aren't cool or highlight worthy. Clearly our guys and many other teams could care less about stressing free throws.... This is one of the many reasons UT will never amount to much in BBall...

VN Store

Back