Free Tailgate in Lot G10 on TOP for Bowling Green Sept 2 with us

OrngeJuiceJones

Ok its official. We will be tailgating in Lot G10 on TOP. Note the change. We would love for you to stop by. We will have some hamburgers, tons of hot dogs, and bratwurst to eat. Also will have chips, and sides. We will have plenty of waters, sodas, some Gatorade for you and lots of cold beer and some mixed drinks and shots to pass around. As always this is free to anyone. If you feel like tipping that's fine too. We will be setting up early but official start time is 4pm and we will go up until around 7:15. Food will be started right at 4pm and it is first come first serve but expect to have plenty of hot dogs. The EXACT location i will post on gameday around 3pm. Please RSVP if you decide to come by. Can't wait to meet some of you, and welcome back those we have had before. If you want to bring something thats fine as well. You can feel free to text as well. 865 275 2828. Email govolsgoaight @ gmail also.

OJJ

Last edited:
I’m going to have to adjust my schedule even more to make it happen. But count me in until I’m out. If I’m able to make it you will know it’s me. I’ve been recognized before. I’ve got to stop using my real name.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Well it is about that time again in Tennessee for some football and it's been since the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville since we did a tailgate. Many of you showed up there and we hope you will do so again. Sept 2 vs Bowling Green my friends and I have decided to do this. Anyone here on Volnation is always welcomed. Even Bowling Green fans if you happen to read this are also welcome to come. As of right now we will be in G10, that could change to G10 Top level but as of now, G10 is it, and the exact location will be posted as the game date approaches. We have decided to keep it fairly simple and have Hot Dogs, Bratwursts, and Burgers with some snacks like chips and stuff on the side. We will also have Bottled Waters and canned sodas as well, and plenty of adult beverages. If you feel like you would like to bring something, that will be ok too. This is FREE to anyone that would like to come by. Tentatively we are thinking about 4pm until 7:15pm. I will re-post into this thread if or when anything changes. Please feel free to reply with any questions, or to RSVP. Can't wait to hang out and meet more of you Volnationers. Thanks, GO VOLS.

OJJ

I'd love to Juice, but we've got a room at "The Graduate" on Sept. 2nd. We have season tickets, so maybe my wife and I will get to tailgate with you all another time. Thanks for the hospitality...........

I'd love to Juice, but we've got a room at "The Graduate" on Sept. 2nd. We have season tickets, so maybe my wife and I will get to tailgate with you all another time. Thanks for the hospitality...........
We will be there half the day on the 2nd plenty time to come by for a few!!

Reactions: BigDave
Well it is about that time again in Tennessee for some football and it's been since the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville since we did a tailgate. Many of you showed up there and we hope you will do so again. Sept 2 vs Bowling Green my friends and I have decided to do this. Anyone here on Volnation is always welcomed. Even Bowling Green fans if you happen to read this are also welcome to come. As of right now we will be in G10, that could change to G10 Top level but as of now, G10 is it, and the exact location will be posted as the game date approaches. We have decided to keep it fairly simple and have Hot Dogs, Bratwursts, and Burgers with some snacks like chips and stuff on the side. We will also have Bottled Waters and canned sodas as well, and plenty of adult beverages. If you feel like you would like to bring something, that will be ok too. This is FREE to anyone that would like to come by. Tentatively we are thinking about 4pm until 7:15pm. I will re-post into this thread if or when anything changes. Please feel free to reply with any questions, or to RSVP. Can't wait to hang out and meet more of you Volnationers. Thanks, GO VOLS.

OJJ
Were is G10 located? Only been to Neyland once when Mizzou blew us out 50 to 17.

Would anyone maybe have and extra g10 or closeby lot to sell my friend who will be helping us drive over our tailgate equipment?

OJJ
Should we wear “hello my name is_______”(insert screen name) tags?
Also, I thought we were having hotdongs? I’ll be extremely upset if we’re not having OJ’s world famous hotdongs!
GBO!!

I’m going to have to adjust my schedule even more to make it happen. But count me in until I’m out. If I’m able to make it you will know it’s me. I’ve been recognized before. I’ve got to stop using my real name.
Paul Bain...is that you?
GBO!!

For anyone who hasn't been to a Juice tailgate, it's a great time. We won't be able to make this one. Hopefully we make one later in the year.

Ok its time. We will be tailgating in Lot G10 on TOP we would love for you to stop by. We will have some hamburgers, tons of hot dogs, and bratwurst to eat. Also will chips, and sides. We will have plenty of waters, sodas, some Gatorade for you and lots of cold beer and some mixed drinks and shots to pass around. As always this is free to anyone. If you feel like tipping that's fine too. We will be setting up early but official start time is 4pm and we will go up until around 7:15. Food will be started right at 4pm and it is first come first serve but expect to have plenty of hot dogs. The EXACT location i will post on gameday around 3pm. Please RSVP if you decide to come by. Can't wait to meet some of you, and welcome back those we have had before.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back