*****Freak's night before the Pitt game, admittedly off topic thread

Little sore and tired from the drive, but doing well. Thank you.

I’m sure Buc-ees has something to help. Beaver nuggets are widely known as nature’s natural elixir. Hope she recovers quickly! Safe travels.

Reactions: joevol33
Hate to say it but wife and I are beginning our trip to ND, Montana and Wyoming this morning. Will try to keep up on the road but won’t be able to watch full time. GBO and thank God for Freaks replays.

I’m about to take the hound for a hike, then I’ll be delivering a flower arrangement that my wife made to this sweet woman who did us a huge favor to help with our newborn. Got some action on bama and the Vols. Watching first half at home on the couch and second half with a bunch of friends.

Anybody else got any action out there today? Who you taking? I bought the line on the Vols down to 5.5 and the bama line down to 19. I didn’t watch the wvu-Pitt game last week but from what I’ve read they squeaked by a marginal wvu squad that didn’t beat anyone worth a damn last year. And losing Kenny P and their stud receiver makes Pitt a less threatening opponent than last year. We show ourselves in the foot last year. I think we redeem ourselves big time this year and win by 2-3 td’s.

And I’ll never be sold on sarkisisn. That guy eats his boogers (on national television no less). I think Saban is going to embarrass him and show him just how far his program has to go today.

I have a pretty severe case of laryngitis going on over here, so I’m just trying to figure out how to yell at my TV loud enough for our guys to hear me from Nashville. Because, obviously it matters that they can hear me… 🧡🏈
I start yelling and the dog starts barking.....my neighbors aren't very happy when I watch the games on the patio...l

Been a busy, crazy couple of days...so I'm late to the night before thread 😁

Hauled hay yesterday, then hit the local high school rivalry game...was 23-0 after the first and we were beat so the missus and I hit up the Chinese takeout and headed home to watch Thor: Love and Thunder.

Today is our local VFW Family Freedom Fest so I'm manning the program tables with my earbud in listening to the Vol radio network.

I’m about to take the hound for a hike, then I’ll be delivering a flower arrangement that my wife made to this sweet woman who did us a huge favor to help with our newborn. Got some action on bama and the Vols. Watching first half at home on the couch and second half with a bunch of friends.

Anybody else got any action out there today? Who you taking? I bought the line on the Vols down to 5.5 and the bama line down to 19. I didn’t watch the wvu-Pitt game last week but from what I’ve read they squeaked by a marginal wvu squad that didn’t beat anyone worth a damn last year. And losing Kenny P and their stud receiver makes Pitt a less threatening opponent than last year. We show ourselves in the foot last year. I think we redeem ourselves big time this year and win by 2-3 td’s.

And I’ll never be sold on sarkisisn. That guy eats his boogers (on national television no less). I think Saban is going to embarrass him and show him just how far his program has to go today.
Choking on crow over here after that Bama performance

VN Store

Back