Freak's Friday Night before fall practice admittedly off topic thread

Oh.. Just reading the trials and tribulations on the Darnell Wright thread on the RF between Bassmaster_Vol over ATL... 😂

Reactions: 1 person
That or a flat iron skirt steak.....cooked medium with a little pink on the inside.

On a side note, my dad likes his steaks well done. It literally looks like a brown leather loafer served on a plate. It’s an insult to steaks but he’s set in his ways.

Medium rare is the only way to go, imo. :)

Might go to the beach or might go out in the bay in the boat...decisions, decisions...

Riverboat dinner cruise tomorrow night with my wife, celebrating our anniversary.

Nice.

When I was a young idiot, as opposed to the old idiot I am now, my girlfriend's sorority had a party on a riverboat and I was kicked off for climbing up and ringing the bell. They turned around, docked, kicked me off and went back out. We went to the Peabody for cocktails.

Nice.

When I was a young idiot, as opposed to the old idiot I am now, my girlfriend's sorority had a party on a riverboat and I was kicked off for climbing up and ringing the bell. They turned around, docked, kicked me off and went back out. We went to the Peabody for cocktails.

At least they didn't just throw you overboard.

Nice.

I assume alcohol was involved in the bell ringing?

My steaks look like this.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back