Freak's Friday Night before fall practice admittedly off topic thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I'm working over all weekend, and I've missed the ot threads!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm really excited about the start of practice so I figured I'd get started with the Friday night threads. I know it's a bit early, but....

First off, be sure to check this thread, if you haven't already.

*****READ THIS: The VolNation 'Great Migration of 2018'

Anyone have any big plans this weekend?

When does the NFL kick off? Has to be soon, right?

The NFL Hall of Fame game, technically the first preseason game, is next Thursday night. The rest of the preseason kicks off the following Thursday, regular season starts September 6th.

Pizza and wine tonight. Beach and paddle boarding this weekend if the weather allows. Bayern Munich/Manchester City soccer match tomorrow night.

Pizza and wine tonight. Beach and paddle boarding this weekend if the weather allows. Bayern Munich/Manchester City soccer match tomorrow night.

Wanna trade? I'll be sitting behind the computer doing board upgrades then dealing with the inevitable falout afterward. :)

Seriously though, sounds like a great weekend. Have fun.

The Mrs. and I are going to dinner with some good friends at one of the finest steakhouses in Little Rock tonight. Sleep in tomorrow, then enjoy some 85 degree weather at the pool tomorrow. Gonna be a good weekend

The Mrs. and I are going to dinner with some good friends at one of the finest steakhouses in Little Rock tonight. Sleep in tomorrow, then enjoy some 85 degree weather at the pool tomorrow. Gonna be a good weekend

You getting the rib eye, I hope. :)

Wanna trade? I'll be sitting behind the computer doing board upgrades then dealing with the inevitable falout afterward. :)

Seriously though, sounds like a great weekend. Have fun.

Very tempting, but I think I will stick with my original plans.😬

You getting the rib eye, I hope. :)

That or a flat iron skirt steak.....cooked medium with a little pink on the inside.

On a side note, my dad likes his steaks well done. It literally looks like a brown leather loafer served on a plate. It’s an insult to steaks but he’s set in his ways.

VN Store

Back