***** Freak's Friday night before Alabama game thread

Brats with peppers and onions.

Sauté the peppers and onions in butter, sear the brats on the grill, toss it all in a covered pan and pour in a bit of yuengling and simmer on low.
DANG...now you got me rethinking my slow cooked stew...

At the Haywood/Covington game right now. It’s 20-0 Haywood. This team is really good from Haywood.

Reactions: Freak
I wonder if I could put glitter on a headset and pass it off as a fancy headband.

I say you could hide a set of buds in this bad boy and no one gives you a second look.

81PUsr3AtoL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
Went to a haunted house and haunted maze tonight, then played video games. Got Ribeyes for tomorrow! Gotta work a bit at the side gig in the morning, then home for football! Also going to an award ceremony Sunday after church for my middle daughter. She lettered as a freshman in swim, but is getting an academic letter to add to her jacket, super proud of her (yeah, I'm bragging). She's worked since she turned 15, swims for the high school and rec team, and makes excellent grades. Gets it all from me 🤣

Went to a haunted house and haunted maze tonight, then played video games. Got Ribeyes for tomorrow! Gotta work a bit at the side gig in the morning, then home for football! Also going to an award ceremony Sunday after church for my middle daughter. She lettered as a freshman in swim, but is getting an academic letter to add to her jacket, super proud of her (yeah, I'm bragging). She's worked since she turned 15, swims for the high school and rec team, and makes excellent grades. Gets it all from me 🤣

Congrats Joe. You’re doing it right.

Reactions: joevol33
My 9 year old daughter broke the tie and has claimed her right as Cribbage Champion tonight. Campfire, strummed guitar, ready for game stomach in the morning.

I'll be cooking over the top chili on the Egg tomorrow.

Sorry I missed the party!

I haven't been to a haunted house in years, but I've been itching to go to one.

Anybody have suggestions for a good one in Knoxville or the surrounding areas?

Oh, and congrats to your daughter, joe. She sounds like a keeper.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back